superconfessional

i spilled some bleach on one of my favorite pants yesterday night. i still don't know why i had bleach tho. i'm more stupid than i thought.

I confess I want to go to paris fashion week with a lil' spray bottle filled with bleach. While everyone is exiting a show and there's a lot of confusion, I would get behing Anna dello Russo/Emmanuelle/etc wearing those shitty Balmain jackets and spray that muthafucka.... then either:

- run like the wind

- whip out a camera and fade into the crowd of all the "street fashion" photogs crowding on the sidewalk

I confess I want to go to paris fashion week with a lil' spray bottle filled with bleach. While everyone is exiting a show and there's a lot of confusion, I would get behing Anna dello Russo/Emmanuelle/etc wearing those shitty Balmain jackets and spray that muthafucka.... then either:

- run like the wind

- whip out a camera and fade into the crowd of all the "street fashion" photogs crowding on the sidewalk

Get one of those clown style flowers that squirts water...

Guest Phrost

- run like the wind

watch that shit backfire on your ass and become a trend :P

my dad just told me that my cousin was out drunk driving, hit someone and drove away. but she was in my aunt and uncle's car. on their insurance and everything. so she's going to court and probably jail. and he said that my aunt and uncle will probably lose their house. fuck. i don't understand people. why would you do that? so one mistake fucks everything up. my aunt and uncle are going to tell my grandparents (dad's side) in like 30 min. no idea what they will say. i have a bad feeling that they might just turn them away. fuck. fuck. and it's only 11 am.

i am ashamed to walk a planet with those who eat whales.

How about dolphins? I was just reading about this documentary The Cove on the subject of dolphin's being slaughtered for meat and to be put into captivity, it sounds fucking horrifying.

Fuck even sharks, people shouldn't be eating them either. It's all disgusting.

my dad just told me that my cousin was out drunk driving, hit someone and drove away. but she was in my aunt and uncle's car. on their insurance and everything. so she's going to court and probably jail. and he said that my aunt and uncle will probably lose their house. fuck. i don't understand people. why would you do that? so one mistake fucks everything up. my aunt and uncle are going to tell my grandparents (dad's side) in like 30 min. no idea what they will say. i have a bad feeling that they might just turn them away. fuck. fuck. and it's only 11 am.

i don't understand how they could lose there house besides using it as collateral for her bail? or needing that money to pay for a lawyer. plz explain.

She is connected to their insurance with that car. Common thing for parents to own a car but have the child insured on it so they can drive it legally. But that means they're liable on that policy for that child's mistakes. You'll prolly think, "yeah, but insurance will cover the lawsuit." Usually only up to 100k. Then the parents are just liable for the child (unless the kid is over 18).

the kid is over 18, but they're not the richest people and given what they spend money on (booze and cigs) i don't think they will have much saved up. there's a lot of damages that need to be paid, plus legal fees if they don't want their daughter to go to jail. also if they get countersued for some reason fees for that and additional legal fees. i don't know how good their insurance is, or if they even have any (hope so)

sprained( i hope) my ankle really bad yesterday, i still decided to party last night hobbling around like a gimp. I'm NEVER hurt and the pain is excruciating, i need meds cause i can't stand it (pun).

I should go to the hospital but i break a sweat trying to get downstairs.

The hospital is a waist of time, I used to sprain my ankle at least once a year when I skateboarded a lot, and they don't do anything about it. Just get some crutches, keep that shit up and ice it, and you can wrap a tensor bandage around it.

sprained( i hope) my ankle really bad yesterday, i still decided to party last night hobbling around like a gimp. I'm NEVER hurt and the pain is excruciating, i need meds cause i can't stand it (pun).

I should go to the hospital but i break a sweat trying to get downstairs.

i think you should get it checked out. i sprained my ankle and fractured my foot, which i didn't find out until two years later when i sprained it again and got an xray of it. well that just goes to show that it'll heal over, but i don't think mine healed over properly.

coming from someone who has broken their ankle and sprained it numerous times over the years

suck it up but be smart about that shit

when carl broke his ankle in sf we just told him to shut the fuck up and stop crying. Walking through the tenderloin at 3 am... no way in hell we were going to the hospital.

shit ended up being broken.

live and learn i guess

Guest Methimphibian
I think that i have a very addictive personality, it doesn't take me long for me to get hooked on something. This month and last month is probably the most shitty i ever felt in my life.

what r u hooked on?

coming from someone who has broken their ankle and sprained it numerous times over the years

suck it up but be smart about that shit

when carl broke his ankle in sf we just told him to shut the fuck up and stop crying. Walking through the tenderloin at 3 am... no way in hell we were going to the hospital.

shit ended up being broken.

live and learn i guess

Broken both ankles and also sprained them both at different times, I don't know about anyone else but I could tell the difference.