superconfessional

old habits die hard

i'm still trying to change, but have a longggg way to go.

this past weekend i realized that i made no effort to change.

i hope my trip changes me

How about dolphins? I was just reading about this documentary The Cove on the subject of dolphin's being slaughtered for meat and to be put into captivity, it sounds fucking horrifying.

Fuck even sharks, people shouldn't be eating them either. It's all disgusting.

It's all gone to hell.

3 birds are on the verge of extiction due to the sardine industry off the western coast of south America. The thing that kills me is that the sardines are used to feed pigs that become bacon. So five animals are currently being destroyed when you swine devour bacon.

pigs eat their own shit right?

:(

it's a stereotype that pigs are dirty. they're actually very clean animals. if you see a pig with a curly tail (not tail hair) it's unhealthy and fed trash. straight tails are healthy. pigs are omnivores, but ideally they should be herbivores.

it's a stereotype that pigs are dirty. they're actually very clean animals. if you see a pig with a curly tail (not tail hair) it's unhealthy and fed trash. straight tails are healthy. pigs are omnivores, but ideally they should be herbivores.

no pork on my fork ! :mad:

yea sportsfreak is from flo-rida. was his gf there also dino?

My ankle is better. The past couple of days i had to walk on my tippee toes due to the pain. i can now walk with a limp (like a pimp). And the party that i went to, even though i looked like a damn fool limping all over the place it was actually quite fun.

I have learned two things.1. Don't play basketball with skate shoes. 2. Compared to most i haven't experienced alot of physical pain. No broken bones in my life (knock on wood).

I think a lot of it comes from the fact that they can't sweat, so roll around in mud to cool down. This automatically makes people think they're filthy.

I have learned two things.1. Don't play basketball with skate shoes. 2. Compared to most i haven't experienced alot of physical pain. No broken bones in my life (knock on wood).

I've got a bit of a curiousity about when I do eventually experience a broken bone. I've had close calls, but I end up thinking I must have a pretty low pain tolerance compared to most friends, since most everyone has broken something.

Confession: Almost made a kid quit at work last week, and I don't feel bad at all. He has some serious social problems, can't take a joke, creeps nearly all the female coworkers out, and on top of that just can't do the damned job. He's 21 and actually had his dad come to the bar to talk to the owners. The thing that pushed him to walking out is so rediculous it's straight-up elementary school shit.

Oh, and I'm pulling the 2nd all-nighter in 3 days. Fell asleep outside yesterday at a friend's, and it was an amazing sleep so I'm good to go.

This is going to sound bad, but it seems that being in the company of the morbidly obese makes me uncomfortable. Like appetite breakable. Will that chair hold?

Like people can't watch gross things on tv while eating, I can't hold a conversation, be pleasant, while eating these bacon and scrambled eggs cooked in bacon grease (I made it) with that eating, man okay I feel like a jerk.

Okay, confession, i have no shame feeling this way..

I was really getting pissed off at the family today... So i decided just to go to sleep at 11. Which is freakishly early for me.

I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night, each have its own specifically freaky nightmares about shit that happened in the past. Now its 7 o clock in the morning, and I'm just afraid to go to sleep, but tired as fuck.

Not only that i missed cross country practice. My coach is gonna kill me.

INSOMNIA?!

I love cracking my back (twisting and cracking the back bones, pulling shoulders back to crack middle/lower back) ... does anyone else do this??

it grosses people out sometimes, and i think it may be bad for me? i've visited a chiropractor before (not anymore) and he did sorta the same thing, where I lay on my belly and he pushes down on the mid/upper back, and then shit starts cracking/ spine getting aligned (or so he says)

i also enjoy crackin my knuckles like this:

knucklecrackm.jpg

no real medical studies on long-term effects, right? :(

Guest Phrost

i don't like obese ppl either. especially the ones that take up 2-3 seats on the train/bus or the ones that take up an entire walkway/staircase so you have to step aside for them to pass. and they usually have sweat stains in the middle of their back. shit makes me angry

i don't like obese ppl either. especially the ones that take up 2-3 seats on the train/bus or the ones that take up an entire walkway/staircase so you have to step aside for them to pass. and they usually have sweat stains in the middle of their back. shit makes me angry

you know what's sad. me and my friend were waiting in line at great America bored as hell.. when people around us started whispering

and we were like huhz what is going on.

fast forward to the front where this girl who wasn't even what you'd consider obese but just kind of bigger then curvy.. she was trying to get the vest on but she already was having a tight squeeze into the chair so the vest wouldn't shut down all the way. the guy went over to help, the ride operator?, before she finally gave up and had to walk off to the side to wait for her friends who were already strapped in and ready to go.. I sort of felt bad for her :(

^

saw that happen like 10 times at busch gardens. but just fat people. who couldn't fit in the fat seat. the sad thing about morbidly obese older people is that their kids usually end up like that. and for the kids their parents lives are about 10-20 years shorter because of all the health problems associated with morbid obesity. think about the children.