superconfessional

Guest Phrost

a few years ago a racoon managed to climb my 12 foot deck. i was scared the thing would jump inside my house when the deck door was open so i took rotten tomatoes and threw them at it to chase it away. i landed a few good shots. i felt bad afterwards :(

the man that my mother is involved with in an affair called me up tonight, he asked me on advice on how to get a divorce and that he was suicidal and almost blew his brains out today, had the gun in his mouth. i'm 20 years old how should i know how to fix these problems and why should i be that guy? i have problems too but nobody gives a fuck and listens to me so i pour my heart and soul into fucking superconfessional like a fool. good friends are hard to find, eh?

the man that my mother is involved with in an affair called me up tonight, he asked me on advice on how to get a divorce and that he was suicidal and almost blew his brains out today, had the gun in his mouth. i'm 20 years old how should i know how to fix these problems and why should i be that guy? i have problems too but nobody gives a fuck and listens to me so i pour my heart and soul into fucking superconfessional like a fool. good friends are hard to find, eh?

holy shit ...

what gun does he own??

Quoted for truth.

That issue sounds tough. Its always hard when people throw their problems on you...

fuck

Inglorious Basterds ruled

but I ruined my own night by calling the old flame and waking her up awkwardly (I wish it had just gone to the machine, I had a whole short speech in my head) and then wishing her well on her year, and then ending the conversation promptly.

fuck

I'm in such a foul mood now and won't be able to sleep at all and I have to move in about 8 hours.

fuck

Inglorious Basterds ruled

but I ruined my own night by calling the old flame and waking her up awkwardly (I wish it had just gone to the machine, I had a whole short speech in my head) and then wishing her well on her year, and then ending the conversation promptly.

fuck

I'm in such a foul mood now and won't be able to sleep at all and I have to move in about 8 hours.

basterds so good.

go to bed just thinking about how awesome it was.

also,

where was quentin tarantino? did i miss him or something...

don't think i've been so close to strangling someone as i was yesterday. this lady was really nice but clueless as to where this bag was, she said she didn't see it in our store but it was online. so i go and look for her..but she didn't see it on there and then mentioned that her friend had one on hold in walnut creek

so i go and call and while i'm on the phone this thing announces, "its not like you're going to fucking buy it anyways" literally, word for word. the whole store can hear her and the nice lady blushed a bit but didn't say anything

whatever, i proceed to extract the info from the other store and then lo' and behold we do have it in the store. so i go over there to show the lady, and she looks at it like..its familiar but not exactly what she thought it was

meanwhile miss thing over there, still standing by the cashwrap, feets away, goes "OMG after all that it was there the whole time? are you fucking kidding me? you make her do all that work and you ain't even going to buy it anyways" ya de da da

at that point i just tuned her out as the lady did as well

it wasn't until they were getting ready to leave the store that that thing goes, "oh look mom" showing that lady the pearl clustered bracelet she took off display to try on

if it had been my mom, i would've gotten my ass smacked right there and then. course it never got to that point cos i fear and respect her at the same time.

Where do you work?

I saw this nice looking girl on the subway yesterday from coney island to broadway-lafayette. I'm still thinking about her. However, i'm not sure if she's a mormon or something like that since she and her friend were wearing these long black skirts. Her friend was bleh btw.

Where do you work?

I saw this nice looking girl on the subway yesterday from coney island to broadway-lafayette. I'm still thinking about her. However, i'm not sure if she's a mormon or something like that since she and her friend were wearing these long black skirts. Her friend was bleh btw.

craiglist missed connections

Guest Phrost
Where do you work?

orthodox jewish. sooooo bangin. even the wig wearin moms with 4 little chilren runnin around in their yamulkes with their peyos

i am sitting here at work half awake practically doing nothing other than rearranging and organizing files to make things easier for the new designer that's coming in tomorrow. friday is my last day of work but i don't know how to feel. i kinda still wanna work but i wanna take a week's break before i enlist for the army.

Guest on-display

i saw this guy back from high school at the gym tonight that I didn't get along with. super awkward and I still want to kick his ass. what is wrong with me....