superconfessional

My sisters and I took my dogs outside for a walk and for their nightly shit.

One of my dogs took a diarrhea on the grass, and I took my plastic bag out to pick it up. It's night, and I didn't see where I was holding the bag at, so needless to say, my thumb got smeared in a bit of diarrhea.

I won't lie, I was tempted to give someone a dirty sanchez.

It's night, and I didn't see where I was holding the bag at, so needless to say, my thumb got smeared in a bit of diarrhea.

this could have been avoided if you had carried a flashlight, but alas...

ooh.

it would b a very bad idea for me to draw airplanes.

im sure i have papers with my name all over them. i threw a lot of papers away before i moved, dunno why.

i feel bad for not fasting today cause we are moving a lot of stuff in the house. and its crazy what a cup of coffee can do. honey nut cheerios for bfast.

I found a picture...

millslge7.jpg

hooking up with the girl across the hall from me is probably a bad idea in the long run, but she's a dime, that's for true.

You should do this and you should also go to the closest gym. For a while it's pretty nice to have everything in life hella close.

You should do this and you should also go to the closest gym. For a while it's pretty nice to have everything in life hella close.
dude, that's not a bad idea at all. ignoring her existence is always an option if things don't work out!

yeah probably gonna go with the Crunch at the end of the block, since m&p are paying for it.

and like, I mean directly across the hall. Less than 10 feet from my room to her's.

Issues could arise.

but atm, not too worried.

meeting up with the ex for a drink was a stupid idea

didnt think i would feel this much for him still

i can feel ya teegg but the sex with ex is always the greatest .. he/she would always try to outdo the current beau

did i meet this one? if her name is jessica then major props max.

nah, it's the South African one. Jessica is the kind of girl I want on my side as a friend. always on a beezy concept (jessica is not a beezy, but is quite cute nonetheless)