superconfessional

ive fallen in love so much so that it'll even effect my professional career... from possible 90k/yr without her or 30k/yr with her and i think ive choosen the latter.

money is for chumps and suckers. Living happy is priceless

ive fallen in love so much so that it'll even effect my professional career... from possible 90k/yr without her or 30k/yr with her and i think ive choosen the latter.

love > money

i'd trade everything i own for a girl i can love.

</3

long time no talk.

went thrifting yesterday, managed to cop a polo snow beach jacket for 10 bucks... way too small for me, so now i venture to ebay for a first degree resell; and judging by current snow beach prices i might have myself a winner.

i need to watch every episode of The Wire first, but freaking blockbuster only has disc 3 and 5 of season 1...

and I'm perm banned from Netflix over some shenanigans not worth mentioning..

I wish I knew the deal with bittorent, but I don't know anything about computers or interwebz.

dude, i said the same thing for years

until finally someone sat me down and pointed out that there is a grand total of about 5 mouse clicks to download and install a torrent program, and then about 2 more clicks to be downloading things

it's pretty sweet

the dimple on my cheek is actually a scar resulting from being pushed into a brick wall in grade one during a really intense game of tag. it just so happens that whenever I smile, the scar tissue contours in such a way that i get a dimple, but the scar isn't visible unless i smile

I have the same thing!

When I was a kid, I was running with a toy soldier who's limbs were stiff and he had a hard plastic sword. While running I tripped and the sword went into my mouth and slashed my cheek all the way up my face resulting in a horrible smile-like slash wound.

I'm 22 now, and the only thing left of that awful accident is a small dimple, which you can only see when I smile.

still feel shitty after getting rejected by a lesbian.

Another similar experience...

I've experienced two seperate incidents. They sure didn't seem to mind having sex with a guy, but afterward i think it forced them to face the fact that they still hadn't completely come to terms with their sexuality. Basically, they rationalized their insecurities by choosing to distrust me and in the other case the girl acted out at a party after I hadn't kept in contact with her. Though it might have been for wanting to keep it as casual as when it started. There could have been some other baggage there, though. Who knows.

My advice: Just don't try to have sex with lesbians. They're lesbians.

My heart breaks when my lesbian bestfriend that i'm totally in love with tells me about how she wishes she could find a girl version of me.

</3

Serge

my best friend for a long time said she was lesbian....she would take me to lunch and get excited that we looked like lovers [her words]...although i was not interested in her in the same way you are with your friend...

sometimes my friend would say the same kind of things that you have just mentioned...also slightly more suggestive...i wondered occasionally if she was hitting on me...wanting to try the other team with someone she felt comfortable with...or playing with other sexual roles..i was never interested in it for long enough to find out...

we did have fun though....one night at a strip bar....

put your money in there [motioning to the dancers panties while making eye contact with her to check it is okay]

but she's ugly [loud enough for the girl to hear]

i know but she is doing her job and this is how she gets paid

she can't even dance

just put the money in there

my friend put the money in...

there is a whole spectrum of human sexuality...and she may be testing the waters with you...i don't want to give you false hope...but desire rarely conforms to the cut and dry definitions we use for oursleves..

this is good advice

don't give up

I was looking up my bf from when i was like, 10-12 years old when I was bored a while ago, he is gay, very gay now. He had pictures of himself in just skimpy underwear and with other guys. shattered memories of childhood heartthrobs!! i used to bake cakes and play doctor with that guy, wtf

you never know i guess....

(let lesbians be lesbians btw, shes not going to turn straight anytime soon)

damn all this lesbian drama... serge got an update?

well, i caught her when she was being ambivalent about it and saying she was bi.

I have had a similar experience and would agree with hap that sexuality is often quite a fluid thing.

You also have to ask yourself are you attracted to her for her or the idea of overcoming her preference?

So while checking out the What Are You Listening to thread I came across this video

SrSNiEhyXbs

and I realized "Holy crap I dance exactly like this dude, but slightly worse" I'm going to keep practicing until my moves are more fluid and smooth...

crazy day

i drove back from portland to eugene and when i got out of my car i dropped my blackberry in a fukking puddle and didnt realize it. Face down and all fucked. I didnt get it until like 5 minutes later. Its a good thing I looked down.

So yeah now my phone is fucked and i have been drying it all day and it was broken and shit....the bottons were all fucked up and not working....and than someone said i should put it in rice to absorb the moisture.

let me tell you. what a fucking genius idea that works perfect.

I covered my phone for like 30 minutes or something. and now my phone works perfectly

So while checking out the What Are You Listening to thread I came across this video

SrSNiEhyXbs

and I realized "Holy crap I dance exactly like this dude, but slightly worse" I'm going to keep practicing until my moves are more fluid and smooth...

actually, it's not so bad when you're in a club full of people spazzing the same way. or at least, nobody notices.

good choice of song though.

damn all this lesbian drama... serge got an update?

well, i caught her when she was being ambivalent about it and saying she was bi.

things changed a shitload last week

she came over in the middle of the night last week crying and shit because she was rejected by this girl she was mad into. we were talking and stuff and she started just like exploding out all this stuff she had on her mind. She was telling me how i was probably the sweetest guy in the world and how i was the only boy she'd probably ever trust. she started crying and then i went to hug her and she kissed me and then we sorta did everything but full on. she left the next morning and then the next day she told me she thought we connected sexual and shit aka pretty much almost fuck buddies. we kinda did the same that night and then the next day all pissed for some reason i never understood (apparently she didnt want me to like her or something) and then we stopped talking for a couple days. A couple days ago she came to my house crying about how she missed me and then wanted to be friends again but just normal friends. things have been the same since.

but like wtf, lesbians are confusing.