superconfessional

Guest jmatsu
I actually have no idea, that's just what I'm told.

I think I know where she works though. I could kidnap her if you'd like.

or just snap more pics.

send me a lock of her hair. thanks homie.

Guest jmatsu
I don't like to wash my hair. It has been quite a long while since I have. In fact, that shit is pretty rank right about now, and I have a greasy mullet.

i hope timber's kid-sister ain't like this.

i hope timber's kid-sister ain't like this.

... Taking a break from Ultima Online?

oh, don't worry. none of this is intentional. i'm growing my hair out and my neck hair grows way too long down my neck. it's gross. also, my scalp is really sensitive so i try not to shampoo my hair if i don't have to.

I saw a group of 7th graders that go to my old school the other day in their Volleyball uniforms that were real scimpy and it just makes me wish that their J.V. soccer uniforms were that scimpy when I used to play on the team...

I don't like to wash my hair. It has been quite a long while since I have. In fact, that shit is pretty rank right about now, and I have a greasy mullet.

Idunno why but this tale of greasyness reminds me of the Wayans Bros. episode where Shawn and Marlon have a fight, so Marlon moves in with White Mike and TC moves in with Shawn, but Shawn gets pissed cause TC doesn't shower everyday and makes a house rule that natural body oils should be stripped daily.

There should be a sufu rule that natural body oils and neck hair be removed regulary.

I'll have to become a hit man or a drug peddler to earn some extra dough.

And my sister is okay. Except she bought me a DS for christmas, and then bought her own games for it, and takes it with her everywhere. I will have my revenge!

*skimpy

and 7th grade is pushing it even on superfuture®. I think.

Thank you! I tried looking up "scimpy" on dictionary.com and couldn't find the proper spelling for it. Also 7th grade is totally fine for me, I'm unfortunately a 9th grader...

I saw a group of 7th graders that go to my old school the other day in their Volleyball uniforms that were real scimpy and it just makes me wish that their J.V. soccer uniforms were that scimpy when I used to play on the team...

high school girls volleyball shorts w/ high socks are pretty much amazing. The college players look like monsters though.

I did that shit on new years eve. I was on the highway in a snowstorm and pulled over to vomit on the partially opened door of someone elses car. It was miserable.

Also, it wasn't drunk driving.

Hah. This is nothing compared to Tokyo. The dead of winter and watch youngins' rock micro-mini skirts with knee high fuck me boots and fish-net stockings while its -10 degrees outside.

That's what makes this country so wonderful.

Women will resort to pain and cold to look beautiful.

Would rep if I could. I miss this so much about Japan. This is what's missing from New York. At least women in new york are stylish though.

a few weeks ago driving home in the morning after a night of quite heavy drinking i puked out of Clopek's car door. he pulled over briefly then proceeded to drive around surrounding blocks. when he finally stopped again i looked up and an old asian lady shoveling her driveway was starting at me in horror.

Western World Version

1. Take outrageous risks with extremely high upside.
  2. Be the 1 out of 500 million for whom it pans out. This one is key so focus on it.
  3. Attribute your wealth creation to your own hard work, your own genius and the power of your business plan. Be sure to stress how your wealth was singularly made possible by your unique endowment of elbow grease, street smarts, common sense, all of which your competitors obviously lacked (proven by how poor they are compared to you).
  4. Buy a mega yacht and/or athletic team.

Russian World Version*

1. Acquire assets illegally either from or with the help of the state. Extra rubles for seizing commodity related assets
  2. Kill all your rivals.
  3. Buy a mega yacht and/or athletic team.

* The Russian version is only 3 steps reflecting certain “efficiencies†in the Russian billionaire market.

Western World Version

1. Take outrageous risks with extremely high upside.
  2. Be the 1 out of 500 million for whom it pans out. This one is key so focus on it.
  3. Attribute your wealth creation to your own hard work, your own genius and the power of your business plan. Be sure to stress how your wealth was singularly made possible by your unique endowment of elbow grease, street smarts, common sense, all of which your competitors obviously lacked (proven by how poor they are compared to you).
  4. Buy a mega yacht and/or athletic team.

Russian World Version*

1. Acquire assets illegally either from or with the help of the state. Extra rubles for seizing commodity related assets
  2. Kill all your rivals.
  3. Buy a mega yacht and/or athletic team.

* The Russian version is only 3 steps reflecting certain “efficiencies” in the Russian billionaire market.

Japanese Version

1. Enter a company hoping to advance quickly.
  2. Don't advance quickly.
  3. Become middle class.
  4. Cheat on your wife with 16 year old girl.

Haha, nobody's a billionaire.

I really want a cigarette, but I told a whole bunch of people I would stop. I usually smoke 1 a day, but some days I smoke like half a pack.

i told people i would quit smoking after i got back from japan. this was three years ago. i can't help it. nicotine and caffeine go so well together.