superconfessional

i really really enjoy it when people on the internets think i am a dude.

why you like to talk bout em private parts wit a brother? any of y'all here like em pussies?

and you sound like you have a tiny, itty bitty chinese style sausage my friend. hehe, i know life aint fair, im asian too, but our genetics chooses us to have a bigger one. calm down my friend, there are still some pussies for you at the end of the day. if you are interested in one, that is. peace y'all:cool:

for the record, i have the smallest penis known to man (invisible, for that matter) and i am not interested in nannies other than my own.

thanks, jerkface.

so just got back from a date..not compatible..its weird, its like my sufu knowledge has become a factor when it comes to interest.dont get me wrong,she's hot.she's more into me..she picked up on me..i would still handle that,but..i dont know..if she doesnt have a clue or interest about labels,fashion ,design etc....then get the steppin how i feel now a days..

why cant i find girls like insomaniac or junglejane..these kind of girls are always taken already..:(

not into labels,fashion ,design!??

awwwwwwwww

I see this so much on this forum. Get the fuck over it, seriously. I can understand something like music or (maybe) art but just because she isn't into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots... I actually wouldn't want to have a relationship with a girl that is into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

Though, none of the girls here are into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

awwwwwwwww

I see this so much on this forum. Get the fuck over it, seriously. I can understand something like music or (maybe) art but just because she isn't into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots... I actually wouldn't want to have a relationship with a girl that is into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

Though, none of the girls here are into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

all the ppl on dis 4um who got dat shit got reel jobz n r 'old' lyk sleeze, matsu, goldenglove, lowrider, donogo, etc...

confession:

Back in London I bought Syb and Tg Macarons from Laduree.

They both didn't know them, and as we were enjoying them infront of DSM, I swapped bites with Tg as that's what you do with Laduree Macarons (if you don't know, don't say anything!)

I gave Tg a bite of mine and the next moment I looked at her it was gone, no more lovely Rose flavoured Macaron for me, she had gobbled it down in one big bite!!!

Moral: be careful with your Macarons around Tg!

JlMMY, GIMME THE IPOD.

What's wrong with it?

A couple of things. First of all, computers recognize it anymore so I can't put on any new music or take off stuff that I don't want anymore.

Another problem is that every once in a while it overheats and freezes, then when I get it going again the battery is dead.

This has happened to me a couple times while I'm traveling .. I can't stand being without music. It happened to me last night while driving (I hook up my ipod to my car's tape deck) .. fucking flipped a shit.

ive had the ipod then i switched to the tochiba gigabeat and that shit is indestructable, i had it inbetween my thighs while i was driving to sd and when i got out i forgot about it and kabloeey that shoot flew far as fuck and slid on the groun face down and no scratches at all.

yeah youre right..maybe i need to find one that makes alot fo money also.i cant be with no broke girl moochin of my riches.

awwwwwwwww

needs me a professional woman who got style and a career and who enjoys blowin money and enjoys doing drug enduced sex like i do. thanks west for thw words of wisdom.;)

all the ppl on dis 4um who got dat shit got reel jobz n r 'old' lyk sleeze, matsu, goldenglove, lowrider, donogo, etc...

Wouldn't it be easier to just find a girl that dresses not ugly, then get all sufu on that bitch.

I'm fine with the fact that most girls I talk to care about clothes less than I do. they like my frute swagz and I like their titties. everyone's happy.

I'm fine with the fact that most girls I talk to care about clothes less than I do. they like my frute swagz and I like their titties. everyone's happy.

Quotable .

Pulled my first dine-n-dash last night... all because our bitchy waitress was questioning my sobriety. "No, bitch. I don't wanna wait a little bit. I want another margarita right fucking now!"

The funny part, after we "dashed" my roomate realized he forgot his wallet, so he had to sneak back in, grab it, then high tail it out of there again...

I don't really remember much after that.

margarita.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier to just find a girl that dresses not ugly, then get all sufu on that bitch.

Buy low sell high

^^ Dine n' ditching is exhilarating, I've done it a quite a handful of times. It sucks after you've ate a hearty meal and have to dash out a few blocks, I end up cramping.

Question: Is it bad to hate your own race? (I'm not Korean btw.)

All of my korean friends have said they hate koreans. Though to be fair, most of them are only half.

Half is enough to hate.

I'm half filipino, well 3/4... My dad was half filipino half Italian. That's where all this curly chest hair and neck scarf came from. I can't stand my family. Well not necessarily my Mom n' shit but her sisters and brothers.

My aunt had just passed away this week. I didn't really know her all that well she came from the Philippines and such but stayed with us for quite awhile, bless her soul she was a sweet woman but I hadn't connected to her. My aunt (another aunt) had said that the reason being my aunt had died was because my Mom had been doing voodoo on my aunts picture. Dawg, voodoo? My aunt, the Zeus of the family is the oldest and all other siblings take her side against my Mom who have no leverage in the family because she's one of the youngest.

All in all, I've come to conclude that I hate filipinos.

zeus.gif

Question: Is it bad to hate your own race? (I'm not Korean btw.)

hate on = not bad

hate = questionable. you cant change who you are or where you come from so just embrace it, to tolerable levels.

Half is enough to hate.

I'm half filipino, well 3/4... My dad was half filipino half Italian. That's where all this curly chest hair and neck scarf came from. I can't stand my family. Well not necessarily my Mom n' shit but her sisters and brothers.

My aunt had just passed away this week. I didn't really know her all that well she came from the Philippines and such but stayed with us for quite awhile, bless her soul she was a sweet woman but I hadn't connected to her. My aunt (another aunt) had said that the reason being my aunt had died was because my Mom had been doing voodoo on my aunts picture. Dawg, voodoo? My aunt, the Zeus of the family is the oldest and all other siblings take her side against my Mom who have no leverage in the family because she's one of the youngest.

All in all, I've come to conclude that I hate filipinos.

zeus.gif

i suspsect they will die soon of stuopidity

that girl that works at the asian grocery, i told her parents (who own the place and work there as well) that their daughter was beautiful/ she wasnt there. we talked for a little bit. they seem to like me so far.