superconfessional

I don't drink much anymore, but I agree on the Gatorade. Some low grade, harmless, ersatz speed before you crash helps too, something like Ephedrine if you can find it. I also like munching on good fiber in the space between getting home and drunken slumber. Apples, veggies, etc. This sounds disgusting but it's just real talk: If you load up on quality fiber you'll shit out half your hangover instantly in the morning.

I don't drink much anymore, but I agree on the Gatorade. Some low grade, harmless, ersatz speed before you crash helps too, something like Ephedrine if you can find it. I also like munching on good fiber in the space between getting home and drunken slumber. Apples, veggies, etc. This sounds disgusting but it's just real talk: If you load up on quality fiber you'll shit out half your hangover instantly in the morning.

so true about the fiber. we used to dose metamucil in college for bud mud, did wonders in teh morning.

i overheard this fucking buff gyal dem chatting in the gym today, saying you should eat salt to cure a hangover - something about electrolytes or some shit.

no idea if it's legit, thought i'd share a placebo at the very least.

2 Advil and a bottle of Pedialyte ( childrens electrolyte replenisher) I call it hangover helper. That and a good solid breakfast of bacon and eggs sets me straight everytime

Fuck I think I'm bipolar.. Was having an overall pretty good day and suddenly I feel like shit for no particular reason.. Can't control my expression but scowl and I try my best to sound all right, but something's bugging me so bad inside..

My mind's drifting then I crash into the car in front of me b/c I stepped on the accelerator w/o looking while thinking the car would move since the signal changed.. But luckily no big damage done.

i'm drunker than i've ever been.. ever.

that was me the other night. never ever been good at drinking, but drank a 26 of rye over the course of maybe 5-6 hours. by the end of the night i was blacked out(made it home, had a final slam, then poof all gone)

my gf said i kept telling her and her friend that i was gonna make it rain, but when i grabbed my wallet i got upset since i didn't have enough cash to make it rain. i also kept telling her to shut the fuck up ass titties(my nickname for her.) i ordered pizza and passed out before it arrived.

was a fun night

^I chipped in once for a few pizzas at a house party but I blacked out before it arrived and the pizza was all gone the next morning when I woke up. I was annoyed and hungry.

an ex-roommate would order pizza every time he got drunk, and would always pass out after ordering it. he only sometimes woke up to pay for and eat it.

^^does that mean you would have to pay for the pizza or put up with the delivery guy ringing your door bell for 15 mins?

haha i honestly wish i remembered. one of the times this girl who was trying to hook up with him paid for it, another time the rest of us(his roomates) thought we might as well just pay for it and eat it, and the other times i assume somebody woke him up haha

that was me the other night. never ever been good at drinking, but drank a 26 of rye over the course of maybe 5-6 hours. by the end of the night i was blacked out(made it home, had a final slam, then poof all gone)

never blacked out, and have really only "drank" <20 times. last night was a shot and a half of everclear and two of captain morgan's silver spiced rum, and the latter is my go to drink; mixed with coke, the shit adds a vanilla flavor. i remember everything that happened, but i was actin' a bit of a fool.

Been hanging tough with this 22 YO latvian girl i met, super nice and wonderful style and heart, GF material... but she is leaving to go to school in a month, so there is no real future but the now.

That being said i am still calling other girls that want my dick. If she was not leaving in a month, i wonder if i would be callin these other beezys though.

I feel like i have known her for years and we just met.