superconfessional

not feelin the fries at five guys

their burgers are ill doe

It's the opposite for me. The fries are good if you get them cajun style -- they're thicker than I generally like, but I forgive it because they give you a million of them. I can split the small order with someone else and still end up with half a cup at the end.

The burgers, I'm not a huge fan. For meat that's not seasoned, there's far too much of it, and with all the toppings that come standard, the whole thing ends up wet and soggy before I'm halfway through. The GF's been living a block away from a 5 guys, though, in a neighborhood that doesn't have better hangover food in the immediate area, so I've fine-tuned my 5 guys burger order to highlight their strengths and downplay the weaknesses.

Mini bacon cheeseburger, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, hot sauce. I'll get the jalapenos, too, if I'm still too twisted to remember they're not pickled. I wanted them for the hit of vinegar. Damn.

don't know if the girl im seeing is a sociopath but i highly suspect it. She at the very least lacks a soul

Run, now.

Sociopaths feel no remorse for their wrongdoings, she'll cheat on you and talk behind your back just because she can.

She'll manipulate you too if you let her.

Last time I did ketamine (9 years ago) I ended up losing all sense of myself and I felt like I was transported to this area filled with brilliant white light. I could sense beings around me and heard ethereal chanting in the background. I don't know how long I was in that state for, it could have been a minute or it could have been an hour.

Then I came out of it and puked my guts out for the rest of the night.

Doesn't seem like Inception to me. But then again, maybe I just did too much K.

Run, now.

Sociopaths feel no remorse for their wrongdoings, she'll cheat on you and talk behind your back just because she can.

She'll manipulate you too if you let her.

not sure if shes a sociopath per say but she definetly is coco for coco puffs on probably borderline personality disorder type Histrionic

im over it so it shouldn't be too much of an issue never ceases to surprise me what crazy bitches come in and out of my life

So i could have hooked up wit a hot chick but shes married, still rocks the ring & says her relationship is "complicated." i will leave it up to the confessional to see if i should do it next time i kick it wit her. what do u guys think?

on another note im vegas bound in an hour or so!

i'd play it cool man it could lead to way too much bullshit. I guess hang out with her but dont make moves, if she does all the work then shit i guess that bonus

not sure if shes a sociopath per say but she definetly is coco for coco puffs on probably borderline personality disorder type Histrionic

im over it so it shouldn't be too much of an issue never ceases to surprise me what crazy bitches come in and out of my life

I'm involved with a borderline now and have known sociopaths in the past, two very different beasts. if i had to pick one it would be borderline for sure. being involved with a borderline has its ups and downs. best thing i can say is learn to recognize the signs and behaviors.

-serious fear of abandonment

-impulsiveness (she will cheat on you, but feel really bad about it)

-self harm

-unstable self image (low self esteem)

-waves of unexplained anxiety

check out all of the 9 signs on wikipedia

I'm involved with a borderline now and have known sociopaths in the past, two very different beasts. if i had to pick one it would be borderline for sure. being involved with a borderline has its ups and downs. best thing i can say is learn to recognize the signs and behaviors.

-serious fear of abandonment

-impulsiveness (she will cheat on you, but feel really bad about it)

-self harm

-unstable self image (low self esteem)

-waves of unexplained anxiety

check out all of the 9 signs on wikipedia

just wondering why you would stay with a girl who brings so much unnecessary drama into your life and has issues that neither she or you can ever fully repair

im feel like im more in the good riddance camp

just wondering why you would stay with a girl who brings so much unnecessary drama into your life and has issues that neither she or you can ever fully repair

im feel like im more in the good riddance camp

like i say, ups and downs. it only rears its ugly head once or twice a month. helps that i'm moving away in 3 weeks so i know the exact hour the relationship will end.

So i could have hooked up wit a hot chick but shes married, still rocks the ring & says her relationship is "complicated." i will leave it up to the confessional to see if i should do it next time i kick it wit her. what do u guys think?

on another note im vegas bound in an hour or so!

If she rocks the ring and is trying too hook up with other dudes, she's bad news.

For all you know she could spin that shit on you to her husband (when he finds out) and you'll have some dude trying to fight you.

Not worth it, Vegas however IS worth it. Have fun.

like i say, ups and downs. it only rears its ugly head once or twice a month. helps that i'm moving away in 3 weeks so i know the exact hour the relationship will end.

how long you been dating this beezy? As long as you think you can handle it just have fun with it i guess just dont get yourself in too deep

uh oh, might you warrant a bit of self-reflection yourself? Sounds like you're making excuses for her. Who's got the latest DSM???

Happy Birthday Scott!

I may possibly be heading to Petey's Burger in Astoria tomorrow if my friend picks me up. I've been told its a carbon copy to in-n-out, so I was thinking about checking it out. Has anybody been there? Worth the trek from Wrong Island?

it is a million degrees outside and quite a bit colder inside. I really want to slam a few brews but I'm too lazy to walk a block to the liquorstore.

fuck I wish I had a skateboard

Jesus Christ, get off your ass and go get some beer. Fuck, I just checked and it's only twenty-four degrees outside. Pick up some weed too while you're at it so the impending thunderstorm takes on a surreal aspect.

Happy Birthday Scott!

I may possibly be heading to Petey's Burger in Astoria tomorrow if my friend picks me up. I've been told its a carbon copy to in-n-out, so I was thinking about checking it out. Has anybody been there? Worth the trek from Wrong Island?

I live in Astoria, and have tried peteys once.

Sadly, it is not really anything like In-N-Out.

The burger was average, french fries are good.

The negative there was no fountain soda for a burger joint...:confused:

they only serve cans of soda.