superconfessional

^im glad to see him there but was actually excited to see these made:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JCCgPJG1P98/SW9vAYkGvtI/AAAAAAAAB3s/Xbs1TlXbWyw/s1600-h/lakai+koston+mid.jpg

sickest lookin skate shoe to come out in a long time

yo i would skate these

fuckin meningitis

after i had it i tried to skate again but i had lost like 90% of what i'd learned so it was too frustrating

same for tennis

:(

Guest bambam

i dont think they're ever gonna be released now cause hes not on lakai anymore. was so pumped for them too. like surely theres samples out but unlikely i'll be able to cop. we can only hope they get released as a team model or something

my homegirl just turned 21 and she's like always trying to get me to go out with her like partner in crime and that's cool i don't mind it, but the annoying part is that she's one of those girls that swears like everyone is her friend so she's trying to call up MY friends that she's not even hella tight with to kick it so she can have an entourage. chill the fuck out bz.

and when i want her to go out to some chill ass event, she's like, "naaaahhh.. i don't think so." up to my eyebrows with your shit girlfrienddd.

So this korean chick i took home on friday gets her best (guy) friend to call me and interrogate me. Turns out she was a virgin. How do you not tell someone that and then get all emotional about it a week later...

You should have lied so much to the guy, I wouldn't even be able to take him seriously.

i was about to spend 200 dollars on something not very gratifying in the long run and right as i convinced myself that it was a good choice not to throw the money away i realize how much drugs i can get with that same amount of money.

now i'm craving like a mofo and i thought i was past that shit. damn my brilliant mind.

Guest umhaha84
Her father is a Pastor...

Korean pastor's are joke. Being a pastor is like a last resort for many koreans in N.America.

btw, don't even sweat it. unless you KNOW she's a virgin, she's lying. I knew couple of pastor's daughters they were all whores.

my man's not able to make it down here next week.

i'm feeling like shit for anticipating so much.

sigh...

=/

hate getting my hopes up

damn.

<3 u

i, i, i, i, i love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies :o

no raisin

if i sign up for superswap next time, im sending one of you fuckers this shit cause its damn good.

anyone have a meijer near them?

So this korean chick i took home on friday gets her best (guy) friend to call me and interrogate me. Turns out she was a virgin. How do you not tell someone that and then get all emotional about it a week later...

Korean chicks are fucking notorious for this, dude. I've had it happen too.