superconfessional

wtfff, you've been missing out on this?

r_22.jpg

Looks like potato skins.

Speaking of bums, there's this black bum in my neighborhood that dances all the time. One time he was against this wall doing Egyptian moves and another time he just started dancing while walking across a cross walk. I don't think he gets much money, but people do yell, honk, and cheer him on all the time.

LOL That's some stuff my little cousin Jacques would say, then later on I'd go to get some candy or whatever only to notice he ate it all already.

more like you go out to eat with her she says your food looks good then takes a bite

then ends up eating most of your food and her own; and you end up hungry

whats number three

diarrhea?

more like you go out to eat with her she says your food looks good then takes a bite

then ends up eating most of your food and her own; and you end up hungry

ya need to step up on your hate cos you quoted my post of sharing my munchies and handing out em' out to homeless pple now you accusing me of hoggin' it all..make sure you get your facts straight before runnin' your mouth.

ya need to step up on your hate cos you quoted my post of sharing my munchies and handing out em' out to homeless pple now you accusing me of hoggin' it all..make sure you get your facts straight before runnin' your mouth.

oh snap. whitney coming correct is pretty sexy.

ive been trying to eat better lately but i have this huge craving for something sweet and its driving me crazy...

oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. best thing ever.

if I don't eat my boobs will disappear

cos they're made of fat

not silicon.

same goes for the booty.

edit

And I wanna hang on to what I got

cos I ain't rolling in the E like some other ladies

u got nice boobies (so homo) ppl think i got big boobs, but rly-i wear B cup :cool:

i have never eaten eggplant or any dishes including it, i wonder what it's like

is pretty good, i dont like it when its mushy. mushy foods freak me out for some reason.

except okra in tomato sauce stew with lamb on top of rice.

is mushy and sticky and oh so good.

dang girr, you scary

forgot the sarcasm thing

u got nice boobies (so homo) ppl think i got big boobs, but rly-i wear B cup :cool:

awww <3 thanks missy.

dang girr, you scary

forgot the sarcasm thing

pshhhhh now you trying to play it off cool.

first two responses i was eh.. really didn't take it seriously, cos its like, whatever, conversation ya know but then you start really hammering on this shit its like FUCK OFF pls.

if thats scary to you thats scary to you

that's impossible. i wear a b cup....

i would take a pic of a tag and post it, but too much work. only the super fancy lacy bras i get are ever Cs. otherwise all 36B! the numbers make a big difference!

awww <3 thanks missy.
^i was thinking that cos i'm a c.. a lady in a bra shop manhandled me and told me so.

haha :o fo sho. well when u telln her size yer bewbz and then she do wut u expectn!? lolol, jk- cant repppp

whats up girl talk all up in superconfesh

speaking about lying to people one of the girlz that approached me in the club and i asked if i was a a D.J. She was complaining about the music and i was like girl you wanna dance or what? she never seemed to get it. And that was my only objective, i feel kinda bad cause i was laughing the whole time at her but she was cute.

I also had a supreme tee on and she ran her fingers across my chest and down my stomach saying you're making "supreme" look bad with the music. I almost died, but it was kinda sexy.

She said her cousin was from brooklyn...missed connectionz?

i would take a pic of a tag and post it, but too much work. only the super fancy lacy bras i get are ever Cs. otherwise all 36B! the numbers make a big difference!

haha :o fo sho. well when u telln her size yer bewbz and then she do wut u expectn!? lolol, jk- cant repppp

whats up girl talk all up in superconfesh

naw, I was shopping for bras and this lady approached me, sales lady, asking if I needed to be fitted. I told her no, I know my size, 34b thank you very much. lady continues to take out that measuring tape and MEASURE me!!

get measured missy you might surprise yourself!

Back on the food to the homeless topic, I remember I was out buying a birthday cake with my girlfriend at the time and a young homeless guy stopped us asking for food. My girlfriend got all excited (she was a fob) and gave him some pastries from the bakery that we bought for ourselves. Guy looked in the box and went "Mmmmm..." then stared at us for a few second and then asked us for money.

The worst are the young kids running around in pointy shoes and the Ed Hardy shirts asking you for change for the bus or a phone call.

julz you have more breasteses than i, and that is an undeniable fact. im sure of it. it is impossible that we would both wear a b cup.

(stop being so modest guuuurrl ;))

Shit. I prolly have bigger titties than you.

fucking tits man. i was wearing one of my favorite jackets the other day and i can hardly breathe in them anymore. :( boourns

): I know

that's what I told julz in private

smaller boobs are nice cos unfortunately large boobs are a bitch to get into clothes. I mean naked wise it's great but yahh..not so great when you're wearing a button down and it gapes between the two buttons x.x

edit- I like mine and all

but I really think B is the perfect size (0)

Shit. I prolly have bigger titties than you.

i wouldn't be surprised. lemme get at that.

the weird thing is, lately i haven't had much of an appetite and my boobs seemed to gotten bigger.

reverse whitney effect.

edit: maybe if the distribution of tits was possible, sam, whitney, and julz could donate to the sufu ladies and we'd all be b cups.

not lying and not being modest either! and if i am, may my boobs fall flat and saggy. ha

they are just super full. they are a bitch to get into button ups, like whitney said. i always have to wear tank tops under them and can never button the boob button, always the one underneath.

and i got measured! 34C is too small around and 36C is too big in the cup! 36B fits perfect almost every time.

not lying and not being modest either! and if i am, may my boobs fall flat and saggy. ha

they are just super full. they are a bitch to get into button ups, like whitney said. i always have to wear tank tops under them and can never button the boob button, always the one underneath.

and i got measured! 34C is too small around and 36C is too big in the cup! 36B fits perfect almost every time.

I think there is only one way to settle this.

Send pics of your boobs to me and I'll judge with a non-biased eye.