superconfessional

Anyone know of any over the counter drugs or anything that can easily be obtained to guarantee a perfect suicide? Let me know!

dude.... tell that bizzy to let go of your nutsack maybe life would be easier. less of a burden.

(gotteemmmmmm hit him while he's down concept)

cheer up ? ya still young !

the boy is in bed, and when i look and see him i feel like going back under the covers :( i like the way is back is moved when he's breathing

but i'm stresssing about that goddamn appointment.

i'm not sure if i'm suitable for work, even for myself, even with an assistant

is ok! i can b ur assistant?

<3

no favoritism at work, so mickeys uncle was super hard on me today.

that sounds nasty. but srsly, lame.

i like work cause it keeps me busy but like, all i see, in my head is constant restrictions.

esp in summer time. i want to go to chicago for a week and ny for a week but cause they are moving me up so fast and putting me in important positions--they r gna rely on me that much more.

and then hard to ask for those weeks off esp cause they family too////

loooooooooooooool worst idea ever.

haha! i went today too! and i thought of lovely sufu ladies! :D

36B i am, but nothing that i really wanted... i hate when that happens.

intentions of buying and nothing to buy. =/

there is a really yummy spray that i want that was sold out and all the eye shadows were sold out too.

its good to get those 4 pack ones cause hauling a lot of eye makeup for out of town weddings/freelance makeup is annoyingggggg

i am really nervous, today i'm going into the city to apply to a shitload of sufu approved stores and giving in my resume. i'm nothing but optimistic but it's still a little intimidating. wish me luck guys!

also, after that i'm getting dinner with habia and landho so that should be fun and a stress reliever.

dude.... tell that bizzy to let go of your nutsack maybe life would be easier. less of a burden.

(gotteemmmmmm hit him while he's down concept)

cheer up ? ya still young !

No way would I do that! I was just asking JUST in case like, I had cancer and was set to die in a month or something like that. Always good to know JUST IN CASE!

And she blocked me from FB! I think she somehow thinks I DID this to her....I dont know how I would possibly do that? I mean, the only people that had the pics were her and her boyfriend and they magically popped up online when she broke up with him...

Coincidence? I think fucking not.

i am really nervous, today i'm going into the city to apply to a shitload of sufu approved stores and giving in my resume. i'm nothing but optimistic but it's still a little intimidating. wish me luck guys!

also, after that i'm getting dinner with habia and landho so that should be fun and a stress reliever.

godspeed. altho weather-wise you picked an absolutely awful day to be roaming around new york

No way would I do that! I was just asking JUST in case like, I had cancer and was set to die in a month or something like that. Always good to know JUST IN CASE!

And she blocked me from FB! I think she somehow thinks I DID this to her....I dont know how I would possibly do that? I mean, the only people that had the pics were her and her boyfriend and they magically popped up online when she broke up with him...

Coincidence? I think fucking not.

see now ! you really gotta leak that name son.. ... she's THAT dumb to not be able to piece the two together ... lol she deserves it now

And it was maybe a thirst for something painful, something i could feel (fill)fully, deeply, something that would remind me of my living bones and breathing flesh; i was human. Looking at this mask in the mirror, touching the leather; a face that wasn't mine. Two eyes, but I swear I could feel at least a thousand... hollow orbites, for my brains to spin around, endlessly. And they were my visions and my glasses, enough to drive me crazy, down the hole. My mouth, oh... well, silent. My throat a neverending tunnel where empty words run without a sound.

I couldn't even remember last night! :eek:

watevas i just think the bizzy deserves it now after throwin you under the bus like that and thinking that a friend would actually perpetuate her lack of common sense and sheer embarrassment on the internet... i just think its messed up thinkin that you did that shizzz so dumb. i hope she gets knocked up or gawked at her whole college career.

i bought chocolate tortilla chips and theyre actually amazing.

foodshouldtastegood makes them.

i ate the whole bag....

godspeed. altho weather-wise you picked an absolutely awful day to be roaming around new york

thanks man, i dropped off 8 resumes at barneys flagship (i used to work for a co-op so possibly good news) odin (first choice) atelier, seven, yohji and a couple other places i can't remember off the top of my head. hoping for the best. and yeah, weather was atrocious, glad i wore shitty shoes in preparation for it.