superconfessional

today in boredom, i scoured the internet for Sim City 4 and played for hours until my city was stricken with rampant crime and poor healthcare. I tried to help my city by building more health clinics and police stations but in the end. In my anger. I washed the city of Titopia away in a flood of biblical proportions.....

and then i felt bad and started to rebuild again....

I have more than one accent in each of the 3 languages I speak and it really confuses people that try to guess where i'm from. The fact that I'm brown just adds to the confusion.

i remember you posted something like this before (sorry im a sponge for unnecessary information) so i want to know what your voice sounds like too

i did this boot camp thing at my new gym the other day which left me unable to walk down stairs properly...so ive been sliding down them.

how bitchy are the job interviews at AA? i got one on friday

depends on the store. but they're generally pretty shitty and pretentious.

if you know people that work there and have hookups it would be alot easier to get in tho.

namedrop vice/mgmt/bearvsshark/fixedgears/ryan-mcginley!

goodluck!

ahah yea i dunno either...ive always thought of it as a 1990's era GAP when i worked there and there is really nothing special or awsome about the clothes.

i guess in a smaller city (with no H&M or upscale boutiques), AA is like one of the holygrails of retail?

i dont have an accent but i love speaking in my nigerian accent amongst my nigerian friends and parents, i get such a kick out of it....sounds something like this

not me btw

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-Btf-hSp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-Btf-hSp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i dont have an accent but i love speaking in my nigerian accent amongst my nigerian friends and parents, i get such a kick out of it....sounds something like this

not me btw

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-Btf-hSp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-Btf-hSp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"I am no schwarzanigga, because I am that nigga, man." LOL

girly ive been seein her pops found out about 'us'

flipped out but i dont get it

im going to med school, dont drink at all, dont smoke (other than greens), hold a steady job and treat her like a queen

fuckin parents man driving me insane in the brain

Hmmmmmmmmmm

im going to med school, dont drink at all, dont smoke (other than greens), hold a steady job and treat her like a queen

Indian Kid

i have to do this too. i smile like crazy at work. it makes people be less of an asshole, in my experience anyways

I dont hate it anything it just bothers me sometime, well i guess its better then having the customers say "Why is the cashier always so distant looking?"

How do you cover the small matter of wanting to fool around with a girl who you went on date with once while single... then went back with your ex? Said girl (pretty cwg, but hot as hell) talked to me today and I must have got the wrong message six months ago because she apparently is still interested, but did call me on going back with the ex. Shit.

Another popped up this week too. 2 in a week of being single, what the fuck.

Oh yeah; confession: allowing selfish side to take over, trying to work out how to manage both. also, fuck my subconscious for inserting my ex into every dream this past week. I blame that for my lack of sleep (speaking of, have to be up in four hours).