superconfessional

an honest confession,

i stopped "using" myspace years ago, but in a few days it will be my 2nd account's four year anniversary.

this account is a female profile. one i created specifically to fuck with/tease/lure/monitor all my male friends' behaviors while interacting with the opposite sex. 4 years is pretty much the longest personal, practical joke i've ever played part.

an honest confession,

i stopped "using" myspace years ago, but in a few days it will be my 2nd account's four year anniversary.

this account is a female profile. one i created specifically to fuck with/tease/lure/monitor all my male friends' behaviors while interacting with the opposite sex. 4 years is pretty much the longest personal, practical joke i've ever played part.

ha FOUR YEARS AND :) ALL MY EX GIRLFRIENDS TELL ME I HAVE COMMITMENT ISSUES

God, I love a bouwnt.

God, I love a bouwnt.

dear dad,

please don't leave austin before the 12th (i will be there before then i was)

supposed to be driving there today for NYE, but that went to shit.

love, dad.

i have to work tonight at a NYE party so i cant get drunk which is kinda disappointing but my friends suck anyways so at least i dont have to deal with them gettting drunk.

are banks open tomorrow?

No, but they will be open on Friday.

dear dad,

please don't leave austin before the 12th (i will be there before then i was)

supposed to be driving there today for NYE, but that went to shit.

love, dad.

Stretching my still in Austin through MLK weekend (or right before), so you're in luck! But I will be moved out of my house by then and will be creeping at my brother's college apartment.

an honest confession,

this is quite possibly the best thing ive heard in a long time.

And bring jane with you.

u hear this jane!?? i'm at ya neck, get at me love

yeah straight up space needle/eiffel tower sword fight connect bitch!

space needle sounds like the best drug ever or a sweet ride at chuck e cheese. either way i'm down to do that to u and julz.

srsly tho jane PM me if u wanna kiss n stuff tonigh i;m

a pedophile,

and i ain't talkin about ya feet brrrrRP:cool:

u hear this jane!?? i'm at ya neck, get at me love

space needle sounds like the best drug ever or a sweet ride at chuck e cheese. either way i'm down to do that to u and julz.

srsly tho jane PM me if u wanna kiss n stuff tonigh i;m

a pedophile,

and i ain't talkin about ya feet brrrrRP:cool:

no joking bouwnt, im kissless on new years eve, lets go to austin

I'm feeling fat and bloated from eating so much this winter break. I wonder if i should just sell all my clothes, keep eating and start sizing up or maintain.

Also, i'm really not looking forward to 2009 at all. It's gonna suck, i can tell.

I have no plans for tonight cause I'm alone in Vancouver and also a nerd, so I walked into work and picked the most depressed looking employee and told him I'd take his closing shift for tonight.

It's like, good fortune and tidingz. Also I really need boxes from work and didn't want to waltz in there late at night and have everyone glare at me.

I'm feeling fat and bloated from eating so much this winter break. I wonder if i should just sell all my clothes, keep eating and start sizing up or maintain.

Also, i'm really not looking forward to 2009 at all. It's gonna suck, i can tell.

yeah man i have the same feeling, last years was two thousand and hate and this year is that its not gonna be fine in two thousand and nine.

on my last night in paris, i went to the bar for the first time in my life (not 21 yet) and i really dont remember much after. i got super shitfaced, lost my camera, missed the train, and did nothing for new years eve except watch french television and pass out. yeaaaah, let's see what 2009 will have up its sleeve.