superconfessional

julz, i can totally understand how you feel.

i gues in every family there's always one problem child.

i happen to have one uncle who's like that too.

annoying really.

i feel you girl. not literally. :P

ha, ;)

so the reason it was over my head is because it isn't reality.

if my brother were to get a job, he wants it there cause he knows in other family businesses he wont be able to slack at all.

where as in his own family he can, ya dig?

Smashing Pumpkins totally blew away my expectations. There was plenty of mindless self-indulgence on the Corgan/Chamberlain front, but damn, do they know how to put on a fucking show.

Those two go right up there at the top.

:cool:

Saw Bad Brains last night at Irving Plaza. H.R. started off slow on some calm, Hindu/Rasta steez but then revved it up as it went along. Great show.

Shit was particularly dope since i saw them at the Ritz in NYC in 1986 when in HS.

FIN.

Fuck, I just made things worse between us...

Julz, I know how you feel. I have two uncles that are total fuck ups, its hard to believe that my family still invites them to parties and stuff. They always end up getting wasted and start to fight. It pisses everyone off.

Fuck, I just made things worse between us...

Julz, I know how you feel. I have two uncles that are total fuck ups, its hard to believe that my family still invites them to parties and stuff. They always end up getting wasted and start to fight. It pisses everyone off.

if you are in the same boat as me... it will never be worth trying again, and you should cut your losses and move on.

if not, good luck.

Things are so awkward between her and I now.

+1 :(

Because of this I've realized that I don't fit in at college and now I don't fit in back home either.. the times.. they are a changin'. :[

EDIT: wow we are a trinity of superawkward failure

Im probably gonna catch some heat for this...

but i think Obama is wack.

I diddnt vote because i really diddnt think anyone was fit for the job.

I just get a cocky all talk feel from him.. like he was just hyped up and marketed properly.

and im not racist or anything but all these black people in my area are on some 'yeah thats right fools' attitude.

like i overheard a black dude at a grocery checkstand say 'we finally did it, its time for some real change sista' to the checker (she was black too) she replied 'yeaah' but in a tone that sounded like she just wanted to say 'whatever nigga'. hahah

Im probably gonna catch some heat for this...

but i think Obama is wack.

I diddnt vote because i really diddnt think anyone was fit for the job.

I just get a cocky all talk feel from him.. like he was just hyped up and marketed properly.

and im not racist or anything but all these black people in my area are on some 'yeah thats right fools' attitude.

like i overheard a black dude at a grocery checkstand say 'we finally did it, its time for some real change sista' to the checker (she was black too) she replied 'yeaah' but in a tone that sounded like she just wanted to say 'whatever nigga'. hahah

they are all NWO pawns, it wouldn't make a difference who got elected the hook nosed jew banker zionist elite will still meet under the denver airport and call all the shots

(0)

oh and lets just say he happens to get assassinated by some small army of crazy ass peckerwoods from the middle of the country..

i mean they rioted over rodney king and he was and still is a loser, obama is a fuckin harvard grad and first black president.. fuck.. mini civil war?

whatever though, i dont really give a shit.. i got guns, amo, and gold just in case.

FTW.

Smashing Pumpkins totally blew away my expectations. There was plenty of mindless self-indulgence on the Corgan/Chamberlain front, but damn, do they know how to put on a fucking show.

Those two go right up there at the top.

:cool:

that's good to hear. their live shows recently have been hit or miss I hear. I saw them at Virgin fest a few years ago and they killed it, but then heard their tour after that sucked. They really need to bring back iha for the possibility they'll play the boy.

i just accepted that how fucked up i am now is my fault, its been my fault ive just been an asshole, my girl is currently in jail because of me, she was working 3 jobs, one to pay the bills one to cover for hr own exenses and my childs and one just for my own spending money she would take me outt to check and cash and just give me 2or 3 bills to go to the bar, and then i cheated on her on multiple girls which she found out, so she went on a yay and drinking binge got into an accident killed the lady driving and her baby is in critical condition. her dad is threatning to kill me now same as her brother, got a lil posse infront of my house asking for child support, h not my fault if the bitch ddnt know how to control her emotions, what a great way to start the holiday season

i just accepted that how fucked up i am now is my fault, its been my fault ive just been an asshole, my girl is currently in jail because of me, she was working 3 jobs, one to pay the bills one to cover for hr own exenses and my childs and one just for my own spending money she would take me outt to check and cash and just give me 2or 3 bills to go to the bar, and then i cheated on her on multiple girls which she found out, so she went on a yay and drinking binge got into an accident killed the lady driving and her baby is in critical condition. her dad is threatning to kill me now same as her brother, got a lil posse infront of my house asking for child support, h not my fault if the bitch ddnt know how to control her emotions, what a great way to start the holiday season

irony fail.

that's good to hear. their live shows recently have been hit or miss I hear. I saw them at Virgin fest a few years ago and they killed it, but then heard their tour after that sucked. They really need to bring back iha for the possibility they'll play the boy.

Jeff Schroeder, their touring guitarist, is infinitely better than Iha. The only thing Iha had going for him is the ability to make Billy play certain songs that he isn't as inclined to play now. Regardless, I would've killed to see SP back in the 90's, but those headier days have gone. They were great last night and the night before was even better (despite more of the hits being played last night)

fit pics in jail or didn't happen

Jeff Schroeder, their touring guitarist, is infinitely better than Iha. The only thing Iha had going for him is the ability to make Billy play certain songs that he isn't as inclined to play now. Regardless, I would've killed to see SP back in the 90's, but those headier days have gone. They were great last night and the night before was even better (despite more of the hits being played last night)

yeah, the possibility of them playing "the boy" is nil with new guitarist, and like 1% with iha. did they play set the ray to jerry?

yeah, the possibility of them playing "the boy" is nil with new guitarist, and like 1% with iha. did they play set the ray to jerry?

they have at other shows, but not at the two I went too. They did play some great songs from the backwall, I need to see the setlist's from both nights to be sure what I heard. "Bodies" last night was fucking unbelievable and "Heavy Metal Machine" from the first night was pretty epic. Last night was much more like, straight forward. The first night was very heavy, with less stress on older songs and more on the new stuff and Machina stuff.

1st night's setlist:

1. Intro

02. Roctopus

03. Everybody Come Clap Your Hands [searchers]

04. Tarantula

05. G.L.O.W.

06. Siva

07. Eye

08. Mayonaise

09. Tonight, Tonight

10. Speed Kills

11. Transformer

12. Superchrist

13. United States

14. Once Upon a Time

15. Again, Again, Again (The Crux)

16. The Rose March

17. Today

18. Bullet with Butterfly Wings

19. The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning

20. Heavy Metal Machine

21. Glass' Theme

22. Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun [Pink Floyd]

23. (Encore Call)

24. We Only Come Out at Night

25. Everything Is Beautiful [Ray Stevens]

26. Outro

2nd night:

01. Intro

02. Ava Adore

03. Cupid de Locke

04. 1979

05. 99 Floors

06. Owata

07. Sunkissed

08. Soma

09. Cherub Rock

10. Zero

11. Bodies

12. Crestfallen

13. I of the Mourning

14. A Song for a Son

15. 'Billy v. Heckler' (banter)

16. Landslide [Nicks]

17. Disarm

18. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

19. Galapogos

20. Gossamer

21. As Rome Burns

22. The Sounds of Silence [simon]

23. The March Hare > Suffer (tease)

24. Age of Innocence

25. (Encore Call)

26. That's the Way (My Love Is)

27. I Am One Part II

28. Outro

i get branesplode and commbat confused

their posts are similar

same here.

branespload needs to sign off all his posts w/ "branesploades"

Damn, should I just confess everything in rap form?

i just called to get the paper to pretend i'm unemployed, in order to get free metro card for 6 month, discount at fast foods, cinema, and many stuff. i'll never return the papers to be officially unemployed but the request notification paper is enough to get all those stuff. and i even can get a job aside from that.

bless you france assistance system.

Damn. That sounds pretty nice. I need that shit