superconfessional

it's cool they played 2 different sets. but i would have yelled for them to play hummer. some of the siamese dream era shows on youtube are killer. back when he had hair

17WE0HSkhd0

he started to bring out some weird ones, he brought out starla when i saw them in 06....such a weird one to bring out considering i never saw them play those back when they were kicking a while back.

Im probably gonna catch some heat for this...

but i think Obama is wack.

I diddnt vote because i really diddnt think anyone was fit for the job.

I just get a cocky all talk feel from him.. like he was just hyped up and marketed properly.

and im not racist or anything but all these black people in my area are on some 'yeah thats right fools' attitude.

like i overheard a black dude at a grocery checkstand say 'we finally did it, its time for some real change sista' to the checker (she was black too) she replied 'yeaah' but in a tone that sounded like she just wanted to say 'whatever nigga'. hahah

I feel the exact same way

I saw an interview with George Laraques and he was all talkin about how long he's been waiting for this, I was like negro please your a french canadian

But on the real, I did read their economic plans in full detail

And Barrack Obama has absolutely no concept of basic macroeconomics (especially when he talks about lower gas prices without increasing supply)

I also liked McCain's foreign policy better and his stance on immigration and the Texas/Arizona border was on point

If I see another stereotypical black guy bumpin' My President Is Black out of their cars in downtown Detroit one more time I'm revoking my dual citizenship

it's cool they played 2 different sets. but i would have yelled for them to play hummer. some of the siamese dream era shows on youtube are killer. back when he had hair

17WE0HSkhd0

he started to bring out some weird ones, he brought out starla when i saw them in 06....such a weird one to bring out considering i never saw them play those back when they were kicking a while back.

If they had played Hummer, I probably would've gone apeshit. If he finally played "Geek USA" after not playing it since 1996, I probably would've died on the spot, being so happy and all. My life would be complete if he played Geek USA.

i just accepted that how fucked up i am now is my fault, its been my fault ive just been an asshole, my girl is currently in jail because of me, she was working 3 jobs, one to pay the bills one to cover for hr own exenses and my childs and one just for my own spending money she would take me outt to check and cash and just give me 2or 3 bills to go to the bar, and then i cheated on her on multiple girls which she found out, so she went on a yay and drinking binge got into an accident killed the lady driving and her baby is in critical condition. her dad is threatning to kill me now same as her brother, got a lil posse infront of my house asking for child support, h not my fault if the bitch ddnt know how to control her emotions, what a great way to start the holiday season

if this didnt come off so apologetic and sissy like i woulda repped.

im still fucking sick

got a stomach flew on tuesday and i havent been able to keep anything down for days... not even water

i have a fucking canker sore in my mouth

im tired as fucking hell because we drove to eugene last night for no reason (read get stoned and drunk and lsten to cwg's named Jennica try to persude me to buy a G phone....so annoying) even though i had to be at work by 12 this morning

woke up at 9 15 and brendons head is blaring from too much booz and coke

broke my Blackberry at some lame bar while annoying frat guys sang sweet home alabama

watched the police drive right by some drunk kid passed out face down in the grass on the way home from the bar...how could they not see him....

pretty sure he wasnt breathing

if the ducks dont win today my head will explode.

all i want to do is go home tonight, take BR's and watch the blazers torch Kevin Love

oh and to top it off i have a dinner date with the ex on monday who loooks fucking amazing and im excited to just chill with her cause she is super geniune but on the other hand I wanna fucking leave her ass sitting in the rain but fuck me i just cant do it...

I think I just cried for the first time in.. ever?? It's a combination of mental+physical burnout from a terribly long week at school + coming home to emotional drama between old friends and my parents being disappointed in me. Holler for cathartic release!!!

And now in true branespload fashion I have written an emo rap (from my Wristcutter Collection) for everyone:

In a world of carbon copies, you were a diamond in the rough

I thought we could be together but you didn't want an "us"

And you couldn't take the "pressure" when I tried to make you mine

They say diamonds are forever so I tried to fake the shine

Then things dimmed down, and I start to miss the luster

Disaster -- you let us fracture, and now I sit and wonder

Why she thinks that it would be best for me to leave

because it wasn't fair for me to give and not receive

I thought you were perfect, so to me, everything was worth it

But now that I'm deserted I feel like everything was worthless

So now I'm cuttin' my losses, lookin' for nothin' but solace

Slashin' the past, that happened in a flash, was so fast

Now I try to be nice, but all your silences slice

Leavin' a wound for every time I said it couldn't happen twice

You're stabbin' my heart, I wish we could go back to the start

There's nothing I can do but try to grasp the fact we're apart

And now I'm stutterin' bars, at how you got me covered in scars

I was runnin' so hard but couldn't get under your guard

hopefully there are enough geeks here to appreciate the wordplay concerning a certain carbon isomer/a beloved sufu canadian

I think I just cried for the first time in.. ever?? It's a combination of mental+physical burnout from a terribly long week at school + coming home to emotional drama between old friends and my parents being disappointed in me. Holler for cathartic release!!!

And now in true branespload fashion I have written an emo rap (from my Wristcutter Collection) for everyone:

In a world of carbon copies, you were a diamond in the rough

I thought we could be together but you didn't want an "us"

And you couldn't take the "pressure" when I tried to make you mine

They say diamonds are forever so I tried to fake the shine

Then things dimmed down, and I start to miss the luster

Disaster -- you let us fracture, and now I sit and wonder

Why she thinks that it would be best for me to leave

because it wasn't fair for me to give and not receive

I thought you were perfect, so to me, everything was worth it

But now that I'm deserted I feel like everything was worthless

So now I'm cuttin' my losses, lookin' for nothin' but solace

Slashin' the past, that happened in a flash, was so fast

Now I try to be nice, but all your silences slice

Leavin' a wound for every time I said it couldn't happen twice

You're stabbin' my heart, I wish we could go back to the start

There's nothing I can do but try to grasp the fact we're apart

And now I'm stutterin' bars, at how you got me covered in scars

I was runnin' so hard but couldn't get under your guard

hopefully there are enough geeks here to appreciate the wordplay concerning a certain carbon isomer/a beloved sufu canadian

Bernard,

Please go smoke a bowl.

-The Management.

branespload: drugs're bad mmkay

geekbonchic: Except when they're good

branespload: im not gonna resort to drugs lol

branespload: im gonna watch high school musical 3 or somesthing

geekbonchic: That sounds way worse than drugs.

overdid it a little bit while partying on thursday night, ended up puking several times on muni the next day around noon (once almost on an old lady!), and passing out on a lawn before making it home.

i need to take it easy for a bit.

winners don't use zac effron

branespload, all of this optimistic, hardworking church boy nonsense will go to shit the first time someone slips a finger in your asshole.

branespload, all of this optimistic, hardworking church boy nonsense will go to shit the first time someone slips a finger in your asshole.

HOW CAN l UNDERSTAND ... IS THIS A HOUSE PARTY (GAY CONCEPT)?

bff!!! :cool: