superconfessional

I need to buy this and get out and ride my bike more, but it's like $300 for the basic crossbars and then the bike holder. :( I will end up squandering my money on clothes before I buy anything useful like this.

8E9071151A041.jpg

man mexico is da bomb if you're there for short periods of time. I'm going for a week in august and I am counting down the days, helps that I have longtime friends living there though.

good to know because im 18 and really scared of getting older and life starting to get boring

huh you 18 too ! I'm also scared to get older and have to live in the same city for 20 years or more an go to the same boring job everyday. I don't want this to happen, never.

ha.

user "silencio" has remade his 'vintage dunhill sunglasses' thread for the 3rd time this morning. i JUST SO HAPPEN to be browsing supermarket everytime he does it, and i JUST SO HAPPEN to leave a "Nice women's sunglasses!" message within a few minutes everytime he does it.

Are we spiritually connected?

I need to buy this and get out and ride my bike more, but it's like $300 for the basic crossbars and then the bike holder. :( I will end up squandering my money on clothes before I buy anything useful like this.

i do the same thing, need a bike rack but spend money on something else.

i was walking down huaihai lu in shanghai with winq every night at 12AM-3AM and shit. I walked by the same albino beggar girl 3 nights in a row :( . I gave her money the first 2 times, but the third time i pretended she didnt exist :( .

my cousin and his wife are currently in china adopting an albino baby girl. i saw a picture of her and she looks, uh... "interesting"

also, i just realized the sad implication this situation:

the baby girl's bio parents abandoned her. :(

Guest umhaha84
Those being... the facebook and myspace and the rapid proliferation of corny?

Hey Lib, do you know how to say 'I'm about to choke a bitch' in Korean? I'm writing an email to my exgf.

hope this helps

"모가지 뜯어버린다"

nice, noted. I'm about to get seriously out of line on this hoe.

I just opened the drawer to my computer desk a minute ago for the first time in many years apparently, time warp. It appears I spent $140 on a bottle of wine as a gift, i have a Sinead O'Connor cassette, and 신승훈 - 1집: 미소속에 비친 그대 on cassette as well.

I am deathly afraid that I won't know what to do with my life within the next couple of years. I'm currently at uni, but I was recently removed from the Biology major due to my lack of progression in the major.

Naturally, I've excelled at humanities and I've done well in it, but I don't particularly enjoy it.I'm beginning my 4th year with no major and no idea of what to do. Psychology perhaps?

God help me.

I just installed an exhaust on my friends m5. He is super excited about it and loves the way it sounds. I told him I like it - but it sounds like a bag of smashed assholes being slammed into the ground.

it sounds like that because thats what m5s do. didnt you know that, its a new feature on the e-drive system, when you set it to full power the m5 literally smashes assholes and drags them around town, thus you get that sound.