superconfessional

for my speech class final i had a debate on why we shouldnt invade iran (vs why we should) and i wrote my whole speech off what jeepster told me to say and urban dictionary. i got an A :)

when the hell did we have this conversation?

was i on drugs? probably.

yo i shot some prom reception shit at some gardens tonight [i'm a 'junior' so i don't have prom so i photograph]... anyways, shit made me so sad

sooo sad

like how hyped it was, for real, depressed me how big of a deal ppl made of prom but at the same time it's the end of HS and some ppl think that's important damn also make me feel real insignificant like i've barely lived..

which reminds me.

what i wore to junior prom:

obey hoody.

jeans.

nike irons.

yo i shot some prom reception shit at some gardens tonight [i'm a 'junior' so i don't have prom so i photograph]... anyways, shit made me so sad

sooo sad

like how hyped it was, for real, depressed me how big of a deal ppl made of prom but at the same time it's the end of HS and some ppl think that's important damn also make me feel real insignificant like i've barely lived..

is this a joke?

are you really 17?

when the hell did we have this conversation?

was i on drugs? probably.

I once spoke with Kevin Sorbo on the phone and he actually introduced himself as "Kevin Sorbo, you know, Hercules on TV"......it was pretty sad. I worked in a branch of Nike that gave away shit to celebs (free advertising basically) and my boss kept ignoring his phone calls because he's not famous anymore. Dude tried everyday to get some free shoes............

I once spoke with Kevin Sorbo on the phone and he actually introduced himself as "Kevin Sorbo, you know, Hercules on TV"......it was pretty sad. I worked in a branch of Nike that gave away shit to celebs (free advertising basically) and my boss kept ignoring his phone calls because he's not famous anymore. Dude tried everyday to get some free shoes............

Guess his much more current role in Andromeda doesn't have much juice. Low tier celebs constantly hounding for hand outs disgusting me, especially since the money they made while famous could have easily lasted into decent wealth if they weren't idiots with it.

3 or 4 weeks ago maybe? you said it would cause a world war with the muslims and shit

No recollection.

ahaha

whatever

Kevin Sorbo is timeless.

what? what do you do?

in other news, i just found my abercrombie bootcuts circa junior year of college (they definitely suck, but this was back when their washes were sort of subtle, as opposed to comical)

part of me kind of wants to make them into cutoffs

neg rap?

what? what do you do?

in other news, i just found my abercrombie bootcuts circa junior year of college (they definitely suck, but this was back when their washes were sort of subtle, as opposed to comical)

part of me kind of wants to make them into cutoffs

neg rap?

take the tags off and you're good.

i think there was some huge car crash up the street, two firetrucks and like 5 cops cars just barreled past my house with some ambulances in tow.

I was supposed to work yesterday but my boss called and told me not to come because they were shut down by the state that day.

wtf

I work today so I'll see what it was about

you mean this guy?

stateuw9.jpg

what a dick, neg rep

"getting your grown man on" fucking sucks. Just sayin.

lamenting the fact that it becomes harder to bury your face, and life's problems, in the bosom of a 15 year old corny white girl, a simultaneous firmness and softness so perfect that only nature can create it? or talking about work?

you an circumvent both, if you're motivated...

lamenting the fact that it becomes harder to bury your face, and life's problems, in the bosom of a 15 year old corny white girl, a simultaneous firmness and softness so perfect that only nature can create it? or talking about work?

you an circumvent both, if you're motivated...

Both I guess.

And she's 19 (joeyformal can testify) so at least she's legal. Still mad young, but legal.

:-/ this guy is making me feel so so so stupid, been messing around for a really long time and at sometimes were kinda serious but when we're hanging out (which is all the fucking time lately) he acts like we're best friends

which is cool but not really, dude will barely even kiss me goodnight sometimes

udfkjfhkkkkkkdkjdfh

what i want is a steampunk bf, where to cop?! maybe would settle for a skinhead too

:-/ this guy is making me feel so so so stupid, been messing around for a really long time and at sometimes were kinda serious but when we're hanging out (which is all the fucking time lately) he acts like we're best friends

which is cool but not really, dude will barely even kiss me goodnight sometimes

udfkjfhkkkkkkdkjdfh

what i want is a steampunk bf, where to cop?! maybe would settle for a skinhead too

you want a mod like jimmy -

quadsoundtrack.jpg

LETS ALL SWOON @ PHIL DANIELS

or you could settle for Cotton - he's steampunk n all.

I HAVE HIS DIGITS. BUT I AINT SNITCHIN.

I graduate in like... 14 hours or something. Yet I am extremely sad because of someawful and unfortunate news that I found out when I got home from seeing Iron Man.

Sometimes, life just knows how to take the piss outta ya.

:(

^TELL ME ABUOT IT

IM STUCK HERE TOO RIGHT NOW

its such a pathetic existence, sleep in the day, drink with cwg's/trannies/trustafarians/old people NIGHT AFTER NIGHT

im on the brink of suicide because right now im about to go out and do it all over again, where in mexico are you gonna be?