superconfessional

That girl was not really her best friend if she pulled that stunt...

yeah, thats what i figured.

but it surfaced last night that no one likes my girlfriend, anyways.

so, do i pursue this hookup? i know i shouldnt...but its hard to resist. we've had shit going back and forth for a while now (me and this girl).

ive been with my same girlfriend for just over 3 years.

what the FUCK do i do.

Whelp, you're swimming in the tar pit now. Do you care about your girlfried?.....(Perhaps its' a lil too late for that question)...... Was her BF just a quick piece of ass?

yeah, thats what i figured.

but it surfaced last night that no one likes my girlfriend, anyways.

so, do i pursue this hookup? i know i shouldnt...but its hard to resist. we've had shit going back and forth for a while now (me and this girl).

forgot the other hookup for now......and forget whether anyone else likes your girlfriend or not. worrying about that is the most selfish shallow shit ive heard in a while.

youve been with her for 3 years....and you cheated on her. maybe sort that shit out before you think of anything else.

as for the other hookup - shes obviously not the nicest piece of work if she'd do that to a friend in the first place.

forgot the other hookup for now......and forget whether anyone else likes your girlfriend or not. worrying about that is the most selfish shallow shit ive heard in a while.

Really though. Why would he trust an opinion about his GF from someone who's obviously been trying to get into his pants? Not good at all.......

shit, didnt expect such a backlash.

im not worried about no one liking my girlfriend. it was just kind of an added note. not really relevant to the story, but something i learned last night as well. and not just from this girl, from multiple people.

her friend was definitely a quick piece of ass, but not too quick to where there's nothing in the long run.

i know i cheated on her and that needs to be taken care of first...but c'mon, why would i post that i cheated on my gf and need help of how to explain/get out of it, cause that just doesnt happen. i know cheating was sleezy; that shit is eating away at me, and rightfully so.

and yeah, i do care about my girlfriend, but i think we're starting to go our seperate ways and that we should have split a while go. regardless, i wasn't thinking last night and made a huge mistake. i realize that. i regret that.

Not, backlash, just being up front.....You fucked up. I wish you the best of luck in however you see fit in handling this.

agreed.

no backlash at all here either, just do what you gotta do....make the most of a bad situation.

yeah, shits been pretty sour.

fighting all the time. lots of bitching, lots of 'drama'.

its been pushing me away for a long ass time, but i finally think i can pull the trigger. i thought i was just too nice of guy, and that i just couldnt bring myself to break up with her...but im just so nice that i did something far worse. who woulda thought.

im not worried about no one liking my girlfriend. it was just kind of an added note. not really relevant to the story, but something i learned last night as well. and not just from this girl, from multiple people.

her friend was definitely a quick piece of ass, but not too quick to where there's nothing in the long run.

i know i cheated on her and that needs to be taken care of first...but c'mon, why would i post that i cheated on my gf and need help of how to explain/get out of it, cause that just doesnt happen. i know cheating was sleezy; that shit is eating away at me, and rightfully so.

and yeah, i do care about my girlfriend, but i think we're starting to go our seperate ways and that we should have split a while go. regardless, i wasn't thinking last night and made a huge mistake. i realize that. i regret that.

hey man, i sort of was in the same boat last week, granted all i did was make out with a chick, and she wasn't my gf's bestfriend or anything, but was really into me..

so now i am pursuing this new girl and it's going pretty well..if anything it's teaching me to try to act less needy and have some fun i haven't had in a while

jeepster, why are you here?

I went straight from diploma to mcdonalds to bonfire to drunk as fuck to dennys.

that was a pretty good day actually.

Congrats jeepster. many more to come.
congrats jeep, I remember that time fondly.

thanks errrbody

i just woke up

no surprise i come here first...

regardless, it was a good time, after thing was fun. didn't drink or anything, saving that for tonight. though i did manage to robosteal like 10 awesome posters that were on the walls at the party, got a free iHome alarm clock, learned i'm much worse at cards than i thought, and that there is a height limit to riding a mechanical bull. fun night, now i have a week full of nothing and it feeels greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttttttttttttttt.

dum they actually set up a ad-hoc wendy's at the party so i kopped mad burgers all night.

pictures to come? possibly. lots of blurry parent photos at least.

thanks again superfuture. you're far too kind for a bunch of people on the internet.

thanks errrbody

i just woke up

no surprise i come here first...

regardless, it was a good time, after thing was fun. didn't drink or anything, saving that for tonight. though i did manage to robosteal like 10 awesome posters that were on the walls at the party, got a free iHome alarm clock, learned i'm much worse at cards than i thought, and that there is a height limit to riding a mechanical bull. fun night, now i have a week full of nothing and it feeels greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttttttttttttttt.

dum they actually set up a ad-hoc wendy's at the party so i kopped mad burgers all night.

pictures to come? possibly. lots of blurry parent photos at least.

thanks again superfuture. you're far too kind for a bunch of people on the internet.

i once had the triple cheeseburger and proceeded to have a minor heartattack shortly after.

wendy's nom nom nom nom

have you had that new blended frosty yet? IS IT GOOD?????

nah. they didnt have frosties, it was like a wendy's/jamba juice hybrid shop-like thing.. kinda ballin.

i once had the triple cheeseburger and proceeded to have a minor heartattack shortly after.

sounds about right. i ate like 5 hamburgers and felt like someone had punched me in the heart. my left arm was sore.

wendy's nom nom nom nom

have you had that new blended frosty yet? IS IT GOOD?????

I WANT THIS SO BAD MY HEART KIND OF HURTS.

i just got a poutine and noticed that this place uses mozza instead of curds and i was kind of pissed off. >:

I had to look this up and realized how delicious it sounds. Other great variation upon fries include carne asada fries and Currywurst mit Pommes frites.

want to rep you for that especially last line but must spread...ahahah....

word man let's get some ribs and hit up atelier(windowshop) when you come through.

i'm prolly gonna be around nyc about the same time as lab

any sufus wanna chill?

lib? sphoxx? fooks? joey? whoever else i am forgetting that i know?

(also if anyone has a couch i can crash on... :D)