superconfessional

It doesn't help that me being an awkward pessimist asking:

"Do you miss me?"

and the reply I get:

"uhm. like i'd like to see you but it's not like i dunno what to do without you"

So then:

"well that took too long to reply to...eh i was just thinking about you, that's all. was wondering if you felt the same"

"o well yea i think about you"

ugh

:(

I knew I shouldn't have messaged her today, but I couldn't resist. I fucking suck.

5f54dff7721a4fee75de539330e670e006b2d60d_m.jpg5f54dff7721a4fee75de539330e670e006b2d60d_m.jpg5f54dff7721a4fee75de539330e670e006b2d60d_m.jpg5f54dff7721a4fee75de539330e670e006b2d60d_m.jpg5f54dff7721a4fee75de539330e670e006b2d60d_m.jpg

don't forget the meat knucks

DONT FORGET THE MEAT

thanks guys.

i'm a little bitch. thing is, i don't know the source of my problem. it's like i want girls to want me and i want to feel needed. what the fuck.

WELCOME TO THE HUMAN CONDITION.

But for reals, just don't let things get under your skin so easily.

thanks guys.

i'm a little bitch. thing is, i don't know the source of my problem. it's like i want girls to want me and i want to feel needed. what the fuck.

Were you home schooled?

I'm in about the same boat man, I skipped 3rd completely and did 4th grade for like a year and a half. I know we learned that the penis goes into the vagina in like 6th, so I thought I was ready to handle the world...

So I've been working on a portfolio for FIT and Parsons for the past six months off and on. For these past few weeks I've been pushing many sketches out but nothing's coming to be significant enough for me to put it in my portfolio. I've still got a few months before application and portfolio is due but I'm the kind of person that constantly edits and rearrange's work untill the last minute.

So whats good FUTURE, anyone been on a similar ship?

So I've been working on a portfolio for FIT and Parsons for the past six months off and on. For these past few weeks I've been pushing many sketches out but nothing's coming to be significant enough for me to put it in my portfolio. I've still got a few months before application and portfolio is due but I'm the kind of person that constantly edits and rearrange's work untill the last minute.

go at it hard every week and the good ones you put aside and don't look at again for a long time. this keeps you from second-guessing early on and also keeps you from resting on your laurels thinking you've got it all figured out already. if you wait till the last month, you will want to kill yourself.

Yea i get what your saying and I've got 3 sketches that are gonna make it to the finish line. The problem is I've got 30 possibles/spot fillers and nothing concrete. Maybe a different pair of eyes could do the trick?

In all honesty I shouldn't be as worried about my work as I am as I've heard its incredibly easy to get into but the fact that my grades in high school were average and a failure to take my SAT's forces me to put my emphasis into the portfolio to compensate for the academics.

Parsons, FIT, FDIM..hell I'm just about ready to get out of Texas right about now. lol

I was home-schooled for 3rd grade.

did I miss anything?

Lets see...

James Doyle whipped it out on the playground and chased Kathy Smith around until she touched his penis ...so he had to change schools.

Jane Lee won the math, music (piano), and good citizenship awards. She sang a traditional Korean Song in the talent show but Lisa Matthews' Dad got in trouble because he said "How come that fucking Chinese girl wins everything?"

Then Ms. Jones the P.E. teacher started to dress like a man and started eating lunch with the art teacher Ms.Fisher, who has a really short haircut.

Fat Billy ate 34 chicken nuggets one friday and then threw up all over the library.

That kid Juan from South America turned out to be really good at soccer, but he still can't read, or count.

Mr. Kimball stopped being allowed to teach choir after it was found out that he was having special one on one sessions with Tim Jenkins.

Jamal Lewis brought a knife to school and was expelled after he shanked Johnny Roberts for his lunch money three weeks straight.

i applied to parsons and got in with only the stuff i showed in that

post ur creations thread - no sketches - so i think as long as it looks kinda nice youll be fine

I spent over 2 hours translating one of zk's huge fucking chinese posts in superdenim. If this is a precursor to my homework in taiwan when I go there to study in 3 months, then i am royally fucked.

i've found the best approach to women is to treat them like absolute fucking dirt / completely ignore them, they won't be able to get enough of you. bitches will say that "THAT'S NOT TRU" but YOU KNOW.

ps. feel free to follow this up w/ a captain obvz picture.

^ just dont turn into a whiny bitch when they get bored and start ignoring you.. chances are you aint all that

yea, but you ever notice when there's a girl that annoys you and you try to completely fucking ignore her, she just gets more clingy and shit, apparently that's how it works.

yea, but you ever notice when there's a girl that annoys you and you try to completely fucking ignore her, she just gets more clingy and shit, apparently that's how it works.

you'll probably just end up with a really submissive and super needy girl with a lot of issues if that's your technique.

last night i had a dream that i hung out with diamonds, but he was really the lead singer of mgmt.

you'll probably just end up with a really submissive and super needy girl with a lot of issues if that's your technique.

last night i had a dream that i hung out with diamonds, but he was really the lead singer of mgmt.

this technique doesn't apply to girls i like. i try, but usually give in.