superconfessional

did you goto the place that has sausage, ground beef and pepperoni innit?

nah that place is too far. the place i went to is a chain, and the one by where i used to live had the best shit. the one by where i live now is wack. i had an italienne once and the fucking sauce was cold. but i was desperate today... :(

one of my coworker's is a little bitch. I was helping someone who had gotten their kart stuck, so I was pushing it backwards. he was helping someone else and decided it'd be smart to stand behind the kart I was pushing. it bumped him and he stumbled a little. I laughed, not knowing about his condition, a very serious case of bitchassness. "YOU'RE A DICK! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" I LOLed some more. So he (now this is a football player with atleast 40 lbs on me) actually went to the boss and cried about it.

I hate go karts and rednecks.

one of my coworker's is a little bitch. I was helping someone who had gotten their kart stuck, so I was pushing it backwards. he was helping someone else and decided it'd be smart to stand behind the kart I was pushing. it bumped him and he stumbled a little. I laughed, not knowing about his condition, a very serious case of bitchassness. "YOU'RE A DICK! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" I LOLed some more. So he (now this is a football player with atleast 40 lbs on me) actually went to the boss and cried about it.

I hate go karts and rednecks.

U WrK at B00mErZ?

prolly not at your age, but meals like that are a legitimate heart-attack risk. it's like a dangerous temporary spike.

nah. they didnt have frosties, it was like a wendy's/jamba juice hybrid shop-like thing.. kinda ballin.

sounds about right. i ate like 5 hamburgers and felt like someone had punched me in the heart. my left arm was sore.

There are no Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores in the state of Washington at this time, but we are growing fast! Cracker Barrel always chooses new locations that are easy to get to from the interstate highway system, and since there are interstates in Washington , it's possible that a Cracker Barrel will open up here. For more information on this state, please visit Drop Us A Line and write us.

Do you have any of these fine establishments?

cracker_barrel.jpg

I didn't know I was allowed in there until I was 16. When I finally went, it was Sunday brunch, I had come in with the church crowd, and I got awful stares. Food was good, wait was 40min.

I had to look this up and realized how delicious it sounds. Other great variation upon fries include carne asada fries and Currywurst mit Pommes frites.

I ate currywurst around 3 in the morning for 4 nights in a row last week.

man I almost never get curds on my poutine :( It's always plain cheddar (the mixed kind too, with white and orange. wtf)

I've never had poutine. Why hasn't fat america caught onto this yet?

Also, I went to Sonic last week and they had deep fried macaroni and cheese balls, and they were fucking awesome.

Thanks.

Seriously. What's with all these peasants without maximum posts per page?

I had this weird ass vision nightmare thing right as I was falling asleep that I wore my seXfh's for a year straight and they looked pretty good, but then I decided to go for a wash. Sidneylo took them and said he would wash them for me. I did some other stuff and then went into the laundry room to see how things were going and sidneylo was there with cottonduck and kiya and they were just lowering the jeans into a big vat of indigo. I tried to grab the jeans but jmatsu stepped out and held my arms together. Terrifying.