superconfessional

$10 an hour? Where the fuck is this?

umm its actually fresh&easy a organic wholesales food place supermarket.

its like a ralphs but since everyones so healthy concious these days they're sprouting up practically everywehre.

but i think theres stores only in california, nevada, and arizona.

its a bit higher than california min wage... where as the rest of the u.s. is getting like 6.75 i think?

Guest youkinorn

its a bit higher than california min wage... where as the rest of the u.s. is getting like 6.75 i think?

still 5.85 or something in texas.

I went shopping and bought the only thing I didnt really need. Everything sucks.

also got offered a free pampering session (she worded it that way) by some chick at some spa or whatnot and turned it down mumbling I was perfect already or some shit. I suck.

so yesterday i was at the chicago airport almost all day (fuckin delays) and i had teh use the bathroom. so while i was sitting there answering natures call, the toilet flushes for no reason, spraying my balls with nasty toilet water. im a bit of a germaphobe so im hoping this is mental, but my balls have been itching like crazy since then im just here at work talking to people with my hands in my pocket scratching em raw. sucks.

so yesterday i was at the chicago airport almost all day (fuckin delays) and i had teh use the bathroom. so while i was sitting there answering natures call, the toilet flushes for no reason, spraying my balls with nasty toilet water. im a bit of a germaphobe so im hoping this is mental, but my balls have been itching like crazy since then im just here at work talking to people with my hands in my pocket scratching em raw. sucks.

You should always flush for a fresh bowl before using an airport toilet, especially at O'hare.

bored at work is the story of my life.

I hit "overtime" halfway through my 11 hr shift today and am still scheduled for a full day tomorrow... Too bad I'm paid salary.

... and I'd be lying if I said I've never put up my 'be back in 15 minutes' sign.

as fucked up as that is, I don't want to cancer, wait... this is superconfessional, right?

*checked... ok, good.