superconfessional

no gear for 2 years. i've gone a lot heavier since off cause seems it's the only way to maintain size while eating clean and low carb.

although comments like "kunk isn't huge" may inspire me to take the summer plunge.

you're a strong boy. is this raw or geared?

where are you at know in terms of totals?

one thing i've noticed that helps tendons is static holds.

for instance, holding dbells in a hammer curl position for 15 or so seconds then repeating twice more. i do these with dbells that would be 70% of my one rep max.

i've also found lower-weight rack locks and power partials are good for preparation.

me too.

515/565/675

i don't think benching is a great strength test, cause of arm length and such. i actually think chins and such are a better one.

i have certain movements where i'm freakishly strong. my squat is not that great cause of bad disks but i mil press 485. i only curl 190 or so but i do one-arm dbell extensions with 90-100s.

mr rogers would be proud!!

i used to shot put and he told me to think of myself as a 3-stage "mis-isle" (how he pronounced it). told me my earring was cute and asked if it made me better at sucking "it". he was a bad-ass.

i threw the shot put (for shits and giggles and my resume) senior year.......he used to say the same thing about Tony Jambinos(sp?) earring...big guido kid.......

that's really good at your bw. i'm serious though, the partials will help big time with the bench. try em if you haven't already.

yep, i've been hitting bench w/ 2board, as well as reverse band bench as of last week

i find bench is the easiest to grow toward your total. i haven't added a pound to my dead in 3 years. same on squat.

I've had a stressed out 2-3 weeks and haven't followed through with my diet seriously..need to start getting all that protein, fats, and carbs and get up in weight otherwise my total will never move.

yeah, the chsaa shit is pretty crazy. we must have all been pretty fucked from catholic school.

u guys need to start a super workout (meathead thread) !!

i should start a 7 degrees of separation thread cause i bet you alot of people are connected by other people (real life) up in this here joint!!

I suck at taking pills. I always grab one and put it on the counter and then go grab a drink. then I'm enjoying my drink and 10 minutes later I remember the pill and I'm never sure if I took it or left it somewhere.

One day this will turn bad.

speaking of pills/vitamins....

i've been taking this GNC multi pack everyday with my breakfast and I keep pooping out the fish oil pill....effing vitains..what a scam.....then i read that your body only absorbs about 25% of the vitamins u take in...i should start taking liquid vitamins........

I am at a turning point of my life, but now this is the low part if not the lowest. I need to find a job for the summer and find out how to dump my girl (of the last 1 year and half) gently. After the summer i move out to a completly new place to study, and I know it's going to be amazing. Just that, now, it sucks a lot. My birthday is in 2 day, and I don't even care...

sorry you can't have your 1 minute back.

i'll go watching ferris bueller's day off, it'll make me in the mood.

No such thing as an easy dump. Just suck it up and tell her the truth. It gets easier the more you do it, but it's never fun and never easy. Especially when the other person is still into it. Good luck, boss

I am at a turning point of my life, but now this is the low part if not the lowest. I need to find a job for the summer and find out how to dump my girl (of the last 1 year and half) gently. After the summer i move out to a completly new place to study, and I know it's going to be amazing. Just that, now, it sucks a lot. My birthday is in 2 day, and I don't even care...

sorry you can't have your 1 minute back.

this made me laugh and i have to resort to this because apparently i've already rep'ed you for something recently..

---

i have this bad habit of buying magazines whenever i find myself in a bookstore or near a bookstore.. there are at least four withing walking distance from my work place.. i know i could save a bunch if i'd just go online i can cut that amount by almost half, but i hate staring at the computer screen too long..i prefer pages and paper.. probably why i buy gap press when there is a particular collection i love. i tried subscribing but i'm impatient; sometimes my copy will come two weeks after i've seen that issue hit the stands.

I suck at taking pills. I always grab one and put it on the counter and then go grab a drink. then I'm enjoying my drink and 10 minutes later I remember the pill and I'm never sure if I took it or left it somewhere.

One day this will turn bad.

Yeah u really shouldnt miss any of your valtrex dosages. Could turn out bad for you AND sidney. :eek:

It's indeed not easy to go it the nice way. She guessed it was going to be hard since i'm moving and not her, and sometime made allusions to it, but... not the break. But I cannot really stand her anymore, she's too childish and egoistic, and i'm not having fun at all. I now it's never going to be back on track again since i don't love her anymore, and this relationship is more killing me than it's making me going forward. I just have to find the right time to do this, without hurting her too much.

Well i'll stop writing about it, it's so fucking boring.

whitney: that's right ;)