superconfessional

^^^^

weed? maybe they dipped that shit in the leak.

these last 8 months ive had no interest in fashion at all....all i wear these days are Target cargo shorts, band shirts, and a pair of dirty adidas sambas...

yeah but haven't you been in rehab for the last 8 months? :confused: :confused: :confused:

^^^^

weed? maybe they dipped that shit in the leak.

these last 8 months ive had no interest in fashion at all....all i wear these days are Target cargo shorts, band shirts, and a pair of dirty adidas sambas...

That makes me happy.

Is that a confession?

Well if not, here's one: I really enjoy reading the "blacklist and transaction problems thread" more than I should.

My subconscious is pissing me off. Everytime I am waking up in the morning I am thinking about global politics or something fucking stupid like that.

Okay, so this is probably my own fault, considering I just watched a 3 1/2 hour movie about fractional reserve banking...

dont count on it

I'm pretty sure I saw e0d90b5 before I left town. I was was going home from work wearing glasses and looking like a dork and I though, I hope I don't see anyone who might recognize me.

I'm pretty sure I saw e0d90b5 before I left town. I was was going home from work wearing glasses and looking like a dork and I though, I hope I don't see anyone who might recognize me.

you know what i think you're the first person to ever attempt to seriously type out my username, so grats on that

and i didnt see you so don't worry

Besides sufu and clothing and all that my only other real hobby is breakdancing. I haven't been able to at all though in like the last two months because of finals and general shitty planning, so tonight was my first practice where i was really back at it and it felt fucking awesome.

my only gripe is that my jeans are way too tight to ever break in and i have to have like a separate b-boying "costume"

Okay, so this is probably my own fault, considering I just watched a 3 1/2 hour movie about fractional reserve banking...

fed_06.jpg

Hey Jay,

Eustace Mullins was the cat who, with Ezra Pound (while imprisoned by the Allies) blew the lid off of the Act of 1913 Banking Conspiracy (Federal Reserve Act). I sent you a link with an interview with Mullins. I hope you watched it. It's a fantastic read, by the way. You can find it on ebay and for free on many websites.

i ate dinner next to liv tyler tonight.

shes a fucking babe.

it was awesome.

I have this theory that she's Liv Rundgren. Not Liv Tyler.

The Tyler thing was a publicity campaign because she's a franchise celeb.

Don't believe me? Compare pictures of the two. It's uncanny. Rundgren did raise her, too. I mean, c'mon now.

I have this theory that she's Liv Rundgren. Not Liv Tyler.

The Tyler thing was a publicity campaign because she's a franchise celeb.

Don't believe me? Compare pictures of the two. It's uncanny. Rundgren did raise her, too. I mean, c'mon now.

i think youre onto something..

-taken from here

"Although Liv Rundgren's (Liv Tyler) birth certificate stated her parents were Bebe Buell (model, Playboy Playmate) and Todd Rundgren (Rock Star), her biological father was actually Steve Tyler (Rock Star, lead singer of Aerosmith). Born on July 1, 1977 in Portland, Maine, lovely Liv (nicknamed Liver) was raised by both Bebe and Todd until 1988. At a young age Liv discovered the truth about her biological father."

i think youre onto something..

-taken from here

"Although Liv Rundgren's (Liv Tyler) birth certificate stated her parents were Bebe Buell (model, Playboy Playmate) and Todd Rundgren (Rock Star), her biological father was actually Steve Tyler (Rock Star, lead singer of Aerosmith). Born on July 1, 1977 in Portland, Maine, lovely Liv (nicknamed Liver) was raised by both Bebe and Todd until 1988. At a young age Liv discovered the truth about her biological father."

google image search and compare pics of rundgren and liv.

Ya bro. Like the other day I was doing bent over rear delt fly's. I was on my last set, and decided to really go balls to the wall. I picked up the 80lb dumbbells, too light. I looked around and saw a 150lb faggot and said "Hold these faggot." I threw the 80's up in the air and did a double volleyball spike right at the faggot. Fuckin bullseye motherfucker, the kid was pinned to the ground with all his ribs crushed. I eyed the ultimate test. I went over and grabbed the 150's and started cursing the shit out of them, letting them know who's fucking gym they were in. I carried the motherfuckers over to my bench that I had pissed all over before incase anyone didn't know it wasn't taken. I threw them on the ground, sweared at the bitches even more. I took my seat, grasped my huge fucking hands around the handles, and prepared to rep for 10. I got to my 5th rep and what's this? Some old motherfucker on death's doorstep was coming over to get the 5lb dumbbells to bench with, and he farted right in my face. I looked down to check - no, I automatically knew that I didn't have sand in my vag. Here's a little science lesson for you faggots - Animals don't get sand in their vag. The shit didn't even phase me though brah, I was too in the zone to even care. I rep'd out at 10 with the 150's, stood up, and looked for that old motherfucker. I took a dumbbell in each of my animal hands and swung my arms like 2 windmills as I ran full speed at old man river. By the time he finally lifted his head it was too late. The last thing he saw was my animal eyes ready to speed up his meeting with death. I pulverized his puny body and beat him with the dumbbells until he turned to powder. I gathered up all the powder, put it in my jug, mixed it lion's blood that I carry around with me, and chugged. Some people might say it's inhumane. Some people might say being in the zone is unsafe. I say I'm just an animal.

right on, brotato. because when we walk into a club we want to take it over, its like a business and we are donald trump, bill gates, and steve wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and we just take over. i bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 redbull and vodkas i rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which i really dont but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyoen asks "im hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and we just do our thing you know, all ripped shredded bros just macking on pussy making everyone else feel like shit, were tanner, were more shredded, and we make it rain with the cash flow, goose bottles left and right bro.

google image search and compare pics of rundgren and liv.

i did, yeah its uncanny.. prolly because its the exact same person..did you read that quote i just posted? sounds legit enough to me.

Just find the right materials. I have a black seersucker jacket and some black jersey shirts. Totally workable.

00030m.jpg

00070m.jpg

boys dressed head to toe in prada for the summer: great idea or GREATEST idea?

and where was our ss08 prada thread on superfashion? i know as a community we're rather skeptical of the elite, old-gaurd clothesmakers from Paris and Milan, but come on, ss08 is masterly

Prada is always enjoyable. People get sidetracked and confused by all the diffusion/luggage, but Prada mainline looks have interesting wearable pieces, with really nice silhouettes that normal people can usually pull off. Some stuff are tossouts, but there is always something nice. Good fabrics and high quality as well.

Okay so seriously, I learned my lesson.

Never keep in contact with an ex if you plan on ever getting over her. I had to literally put her ass on the spot demanding that she picked him or me. She chose him. I have to deal with it, but this has been dragging on back and forth. I have finally gotten closure, but in the worst possible way.

I cannot help (and fucking hate) feeling inadequate.

My afro is becoming more and more unmanageable a.k.a. nappy and I can't stand it. People love the fro but to be honest it is almost scary to think about picking my hair out in the morning. For some reason it is also dry as hell (kinda like hay) so I am seriously thinking about chopping this thang off.

My afro is becoming more and more unmanageable a.k.a. nappy and I can't stand it. People love the fro but to be honest it is almost scary to think about picking my hair out in the morning. For some reason it is also dry as hell (kinda like hay) so I am seriously thinking about chopping this thang off.

I had to chop mine. It was just painful picking that shit out. Not to mention, I looked like a bum instead of Chiwetel Ejiofor or something.