superconfessional

Have you ever considered that the emptiness is because you don't really believe in Lo Pan? That you tell and show people you believe, but you don't truly believe. You must believe... you must embrace Lo Pan. Or someday he'll fix yo punk ass before you get the chance to do it yoself.

are you going to be a sucker and go?

Yes. :( Mainly because i was kinda drunk and my friend was heading over there since he's dating her roomate so i caught a ride. Not 100% dissapointed, but still. C'mon....

Guest jmatsu

i went to barnes and nobles before headin to the office. i saw a superhot jap-bitch. i think she was kinda checking me out. i was gonna holler, but then i saw her shoes. she was wearing purple-violet cowboy boots. they made me mad. i left.

I just had the most depressing exam experience of my life.

I'm taking a finance class from 12:40-2PM (1h20m). I got in, and the professor gives out instructions for 10 minutes or so, then starts to pass out the exams. I sat in the 3rd row, so I got one of the first exams that were passed out. By the time the exams were being passed to the back rows, people began to realize that there weren't enough exams.

Out of 290 enrolled people in that lecture, probably 30-40 people didn't get exams because the professor / someone / who gives a fuck who / somehow forgot to bring them. The professor said that he made 310 copies for 290 people but there weren't enough.

What happens? RIOTING. From 12:50 --> 1:20, 30-40 people were just rioting in the back, making so much noise chatting, bitching, etc etc. Everyone was being noisy except the bitches like me that decided to sit in the front. Even the professor was fucking noisy as dogshit trying to calm them down. So finally, at 1:20, the tests that were supposed to be here finally arrived.

This meant that the disadvantaged people only had 40min to finish the test out of 1h10m. So of course, there was 10 more minutes of bitching and noise. No one tells anyone to shut the fuck up, I don't know why. Everyone was just trying their best to concentrate through that riot.

Anyways, despite the noise, I just totally 10,000% blanked out when I was staring at the test. It wasn't even like it was that hard, just a bit tricky. I KNOW that I literally failed it, despite having studied for like 15 hours.

I don't even know what to think right now. I know that a bunch of motherfuckers are also fucked, and it's not just me.

But really. What the fuck.

We will continue this riot next Tuesday.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=311001&GT1=BUZZ1

I'm not surprised about this news at all.

My parents took my two younger sisters (8, 14) to the Hannah Montana concert and spent $550 between the four of them.

They also went to the Jonas Brothers concert and spent money that could've been used on me for plane tickets.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=311001&GT1=BUZZ1

I'm not surprised about this news at all.

My parents took my two younger sisters (8, 14) to the Hannah Montana concert and spent $550 between the four of them.

They also went to the Jonas Brothers concert and spent money that could've been used on me for plane tickets.

i hear that. i acted as de facto ebay sniper for 5 tweens, including my sister, to get jonas brothers tickets. after 10 separate auctions, losing all within half a millisecond of the end, i gave up. each ticket package went at about $750. one i think was as high as $1000. its unbelievable how much money both disney and secondary resaler's are making off these pre-teen pop acts like jonas brothers and miley cyrus, both of whom turn out some of the most god awful pop music i've ever heard. i'd rather go see britney spears. 2007 britney spears no less.

they ended up getting the tickets off craigslist for $550. ridiculous.

i want to kill the jonas brothers. i can't decide whether to ravage miley cyrus or to put two bullets in the back of her head.

little sociopathic? yes. little true? yes.

thats the thing... she says she loves it... the real peen, not the green. i think she just has very low libido.

i once went out with someone that had a low libido / was not attracted to me, it was very bad for my self esteme.

id love to meet someone that really wanted to play with me.. even when ive eatten too many pies

i once went out with someone that had a low libido / was not attracted to me, it was very bad for my self esteme.

id love to meet someone that really wanted to play with me.. even when ive eatten too many pies

Is it just as fucked up if that person who's doesn't have as high of a libido sleeps with someone else instead of me?

Is it even more fucked up that when I find out it completely kills mine?

Shit.

Is it just as fucked up if that person who's doesn't have as high of a libido sleeps with someone else instead of me?

Is it even more fucked up that when I find out it completely kills mine?

Shit.

when i found out it just made everything make sense

I like playing and I like pie! How convenient is that? We should get together. icon12.gif

Whatttt?

Wait whatttttt?

Guys don't want to really play with girls anymore???

Gahhhhhhhhh....

(here be confused emoticon)

erm.gif

now that all of my roomates have gone home and I am in this lame house alone I don't even bother to wear clothing any more :( I'm living on pineapple and puff pastry seafood hors doeuvres from President's Choice.

best time to walk around nekkid is when no one is around!

i could live off of tortilla chips and salsa alone..

or just dried spicy seaweed

some things you never get sick of eating :)

Whatttt?

Wait whatttttt?

Guys don't want to really play with girls anymore???

Gahhhhhhhhh....

(here be confused emoticon)

i never ever meet anyone that is interested enough to step over the baggage and break through the ice..

I like playing and I like pie! How convenient is that? We should get together. icon12.gif
you know i dont have a penis right..
now that all of my roomates have gone home and I am in this lame house alone I don't even bother to wear clothing any more :( I'm living on pineapple and puff pastry seafood hors doeuvres from President's Choice.
isnt living alone the best!.. i really do need to learn to shut curtains and that im not in the country no more