superconfessional

thinking croatia cause of no euro.

Croatian beaches are underrated. A lot of Italians in northern Italy beast over them.

Architecture in Zagreb, etc. is pretty classic old Europe too. I hate the food though.

About 5 years ago when I went I got mixed up with all the right people who took me to a club that looked like it was run by the Russian mafia, the bathroom attendant held a mirror like a waiter's serving tray and offered you a line on your way out. Don't mind if I do.

Confession: the girl who's posting as "Yuri" on that one site that shall not be named. Her real name is Eunice Kim and she's a fired assistant manager at Club Monaco in SF. Look her up. Poser.....

This the same chick that was pming people here with lookbook invites?

essentially, yes. this. i've spent 15k on the house and 10k on clothingz this year. not good. not smart.

do you outspend your wife on clothing? I spend at least double every girl I've dated - I will sacrifice taking them out for dinner to buy myself shoes or something while they're still rocking some cheap H&M shit. It makes me feel kinda bad and irresponsible but hey, girls come and go, but your wardrobe is forever (until its up on supermarket).

yeah, by a lot. she hates shopping. she spent maybe $1500 cept for the watch and winter coat i bought her.

2 years ago i spent $17k on jawnz and i was literally under house arrest for 5 months. understandably.

do you outspend your wife on clothing? I spend at least double every girl I've dated - I will sacrifice taking them out for dinner to buy myself shoes or something while they're still rocking some cheap H&M shit. It makes me feel kinda bad and irresponsible but hey, girls come and go, but your wardrobe is forever (until its up on supermarket).

Guest Phrost
my friends snatch my cell phone away whenever they think i'm neglecting them.

friends don't let friends txt drunk

edit - i'm bitter over the fact my friend met alexis bledel iminloveqp2.gif

This Yuri beezy is the kinda Korean girl who smokes cigarettes with you at Korean church, wears hoodies and flip flops with shorts, has a Coach purse, and keeps a xanga. She will feign drunkeness after a couple beers so that you drive her home in your 2dr Integra in hopes that her parents see.

i'm only 13 days into my billing cycle and i've already use 3905 text messages. that can't be right :(

you a bitch for not having unlimited

i'm bitter over the fact my friend met alexis bledel

did your friend say she was hot in real life or still mad shy and innocent

Guest Phrost
did your friend say she was hot in real life or still mad shy and innocent

he said she looked "alright" so his opinions do not count. she was walking her dog when he made a u-turn lol. she did say hi to him though.

I'll tell you who this lookbook girl is.

Yuri had about a B+ average, did fine in Calc and even AP physics, but she would sometimes makes mistakes when speaking English. Sometimes it was endearing, like "Its soo hot today, i wanna go beach" but mostly it was annoying, "I hope I get A on essay test."

She lived in the shadow of her best friend who was just a little bit hotter than her but got all the attention because she smiled more, drove a lexus, and didn't have any hint of a mustache.

So instead of hanging out with the popular kids and competing with her friend, Yuri started listening to Death Cab for Cutie, bought a sketchbook for her drawings of girls with droopy sad faces, and put on looser steezier clothes to show how different she was from everyone else in school.