OkayOkay

Dear swap partner, i'm sorry but my package is kind of shitty, I've been in the middle of a city change so didn't really get the time to make a cool one :/

So i think maybe I might send a second one from my new city actually, so it would make a cool package in the end

Edited by alexsade

Dear swap partner, i'm sorry but my package is kind of shitty, I've been in the middle of a city change so didn't really get the time to make a cool one :/

So i think maybe I might send a second one from my new city actually, so it would make a cool package in the end

in the interest of keeping the front page list up to date, does this mean you've shipped a package?

I'm a little delayed, too, sorry partner. I'll send it out by this week!

Here's pics from wahwho11's awesome package.

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

Beanie approves!

swap.jpg

Starting from top right:

- PINECONE

- stickers

- a dope WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM shirt that I actually saw in a different thread and had coveted

- corgi pin!!! (where did you find this?)

- tank from hall of vame's superswap, hehe

- a handwritten note :3

- Nike x Undercover Gyakusou running shorts! SO awesome. There's some cheeky 'tock exposure in the back but that's how I'm gonna roll

- DVDS (including... Power Rangers? After my time, dude, haha)

- energy candy

- blossoming tea

- not pictured: a special surprise to share with the NY Sufu crew - thumbs up from everyone. :)

Also:

corgipin.jpg

it felt like my package needed more to stand up to your pink glass dildo, but i'm glad you liked it.

btw, it was hall of vame's box as well. I was too lazy to get a new box.

i think the something special might be a bit old so it won't be as strong, so in put a lot, i think 4(?).

i read you wanted to run so i figured the shorts were a no-brainer and everyone likes a flower shirt. i got a black/white one that's similar.

The breaking news film is pretty cool. The director is near the same level as john woo. a one shot 7 minute scene here. pretty good camera work afterwards:

if you don't know cantonese, skip to the 4:20 mark and watch the shooting scene.

Edited by wahwho11

Lozinski really killed it with this one. not only did it have good content but it was incredibly fun to read and unwrap at the same time. thanks dude, i owe you a drink if you ever come to Toronto.

BjkV5.jpg

greeted by some basic instructions. i received this early in the AM but i managed not to just tear everything like a 5 year old on christmas morning

tPAjX.jpg

incredibly well packaged. i'll type out the contents of the first letter.

1. Figured you liked literature.. so I got you shades of grey.

2. "Don't ever put this on your penis. Ever" - Kru Kai Sasiprapa

3. Actually this is shades of grey.

4. Saw u lyk delikasies and shyt. This was supposed to be freeze dried balut -

5. I heard you're talking shit Bryan, prepare your ass for a beating (pause)

6. Ran outta jokes for this one, this is misc.

rXZYA.jpg

1. AA T Shirts in Heather Grey, Charcoal and Black! can never have enough basic tees : )

2. kwan loong oil.. haha i used to get this rubbed on my tummy when i had stomach aches. stuff smells AWFUL though. always good to have around

3. House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. the inside of the book looks really cool

4. this is the coolest.. pure honey creamed with cinnamon from quebec. can't wait to try this

5. mouthguard accompanied with this letter

Nrr2P.jpg

MMOU

6. Cliff bar, moleskine, credit card multi tool (s/o to EDC) and waterproof matches

again, thanks ! gonna try the honey now

Just sent mine, rather pleased with it because I managed to find cool stuff from s-e Asia without breaking the bank or falling into shit souvenir territory. No tracking number because of neighbouring country, but I still took a picture of what was inside just in case.