who here is drunk?

greentea

i was just thinking about some real important shit like 3 minutes ago and it completely escaped me. i dont lose much intelligence or insight when im liquored up, i lose short term memory.

and fuck all of you poser dickmongers that act like its so difficult to type when you've been drinking. did this shit in ONE TAKE MOTHERFUCKER!

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

Im not really sure how i havent got a hang over, but i remember some girl being like what are you doing posting on a fashunz forum at a party and i was like ahh im not even sure myself and just carried on,then showed her some waywts hahaha.

Im not really sure how i havent got a hang over, but i remember some girl being like what are you doing posting on a fashunz forum at a party and i was like ahh im not even sure myself and just carried on,then showed her some waywts hahaha.

The real question is did you get yo dick wet, SON?

was looking for this earlier, supersearch sucks. Typed the name of the thread in and no results???

Fuck that shit

What chall sippin' on? I killed some duvel and some cali homegrown out of sheer boredom and lack of friends in a reasonable geological distance.

-you Know Where I Looked?

The Left.

-you Knoe What Thread I Was Looking For?

Ur On It.]\

-you Know What Key I Pressed?

The "cap It" Joint,

-you Know Whar Town Im In?

London

-you Know What My Cab Driver Offered Me After I Dropped Off A Lady Friend?

Some "pussy For Cheap"

Did I Taoke It?

-na Bitch You Know Not I Took Sokme Pussy Fo' WIF SOME Waffle Fries.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUGblNjK20&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUGblNjK20&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>