who here is drunk?

greentea

I only had about 4 beers in the past 2 hours. but fuck that beer bar. the shit fucks you up QUICK. 8.5% and over 10% for another i think? Shit, st. bernardus abt 12, duchesse de burgnone, old rasputin, westhapniner kristal, and perhaps part of my friend's beer. I normally don't get drunk at the beer snob bar, but it was just one of those night,s namsyain?

which is more compatible with a waif lifestyle, smoking or drinking?

alcohol contains calories, but smoking makes me want to eat foods that are high in calories.

do both.

What an easy question. U need both to balance it.

smoking makes ur dick limp, while alcohol makes u erect liek a 17yo cock.

ive never drunik and drove before having visions problemsm too made it kinda scary getting home girht now. thanks for teh vodka recomentation guys it wnet over goood then again i got tequila too cauise i like thatk. i hadnt had a drink in over 2 months so this is hitting me hard erh than it shoudl.im getting sleepy now i shouldnt enev be here right now.

ufck, i justy rode home drunk from da club at 2:00 and the're be a 1200 curfew in htownizze mayne. fucki'n pgi's be alz over try'n toa paull a nigga overfa da curfew and shi.t fucl pigs mayben thank jubus i was streightn headsz. fuck ILKE and da curfew and da pigs maybne. fuck

confession: thids breezy from ma hsigh school wasz at da club and i wuz bout to holla but i din't. manyne, gotta facebok da girl and gut hear numba sO i can' spit gayme. fck, shouldv hollad'd amayne

mighy got azz. culd, wood, shood maybe

h-towzn rep'n

rlp. fat patz, bj screw and pmimp c mayne

eit: H-TOWNNNNNNNAz