who here is drunk?

greentea

Okay, so the thing is that I've had a lot of weed in the last two days because my bitchass friends who have no hookups have just been leeching (which is cool, cuz they've been paying for dinner and shit). But god damn, I'm smoking a lot and I'm like, this isn't very productive. I'm supposed to be overhauling the type packages for this student zine I'm on and I'm not. I'm totally not.

And inaya, girl, where you at? Why ain't there no "Grease" on my television and no french pleat in my hair? I thought we had made plans.
clearly you're the one who didn't call and went and got drunk without me :P

Homemade Mojitos w/ Mount Gay.

Tequila. Why was that a good idea? I dunno.

Lame night, getting drunker by the second.

Hahha hell ya mojitos are the shit. I made myself 5 of them last night an got plastered off some grey goose too :D

As per the last 9 nights or something, yes. Nothing to report on in reagards to spiffingly drunkness... a few weeks ago I had a bit of an accidental concussion incident which was amusing for most people/pantwettingly scary for me being disoriented/throwing up/snorting blood.

i got invited to a baby shower for a girl from work today. took a couple of bottles of tequila to entertain myself it was really fun after teh 6th shot. just calming down right now but fuck ineeded that .

the last thing i remembered was me having an orange md bottle in one hand, and a blue rasberry in the other around 4 hours ago. i just gained consciousness 10 minutes ago and end up in my car outside my house with me in the passenger seat. what the hell happened

i got pretty trashed on friday night and i woke up in my bed with a bottle of peppermint schnapps in my backpack. now i'm trying to figure out what to do with it, i don't want to make hot chocolate and i can't think of anything else besides other liquors that it would taste good mixed with.

i got invited to a baby shower for a girl from work today. took a couple of bottles of tequila to entertain myself it was really fun after teh 6th shot. just calming down right now but fuck ineeded that .

How many more shots did you have before she told you that it was your bay-bay?

Five drinks for lunch at The Ramp.

Playing Mario Kart Wii while drinking heineken is mad gamer rage!

Wii-karting has potential to be a very accurate DUI simulator. i found this out a few weeks back while staying with my brother in NYC. after 2 large beer steins at Lorelei and (too drunk to remember) glasses of vodka/coke and some coke (the place had individual bathrooms, right) at a hookah bar/club i couldn't manage to keep that fucking wop Luigi on course for any more than 4 seconds at a time.

I'm currently studying abroad in Mexico. No not Italy or Spain or Germany or anywhere that might be legitimized as being "abroad". For serious. First night here my host mother's twin grand daughters (17 years old wasn't sure if jail-bait laws were around in this country. Didn't pay mind to it after a half bottle of brandy went down my throat) got me completely mierda'd at a bull fight sort of jumpoff that showcased two high school squads competing against each other in various gaucho events. It's their spicy little version of the football games we might have gone to on Fridays during high school, but they serve obscene amounts of cheap liquor to everyone off of a picnic table at the top of the arena. One of the grand daughters' friends drove a few of us to a bar afterwards. He was also involved with our black out with a language barrier (which tends to crumble over a booze timeline) pre-game. He got in three separate car accidents (all of which he fled immediately) en route while i sat in the back helplessly, hand-over-mouth in astonishment and laughing myself to tears. I took the opportunity at the bar to reinforce in myself that I cant NOT dance to anything over a certain amount of BPSs. I dropped one of the poor Mexican girls through a glass table trying to 'baila' with her to Mariachi/rap hybrid music. I haven't had a drink in two days and I feel a strong sense of achievement. Well that should change within the hour...