who here is drunk?

greentea

im drunk, and i just want to fucking say. fuck those testosterone exploding roid raging 22 year old dudes. who are still living in the same fucking town as me cause they either didnt go to college or go to some shitty local university.

hes rolling a blunt and i make a brief comment just about hitting it in general. and the mother fucker blows up one me: "Nah dduudee what the fuck, ive been sitting here for 30 minutes (he just showed up btw) and none of you and your fucking friends ever passed that shit to me, so no fucker, you are not gonna hit this blunt"

i reply: i thought we were on the same team here

douche: nah man you are the opposing team, there are two definite teams right now and you are the enemy.

myself: you arent getting my point, there is only one team. you can see it how ever you wish, but here in this room theres one team.

douche: nah dude you are the enemy.

slooobbb on my nobbb.

i wish i were drunk

i couldn't sleep last night

i lay in bed, eyes wide open, tossing and turning

til i thought i'd go crazy

then, suddenly, i got fed up and said to myself

"you're going to go bananas."

so i thought and thought...

til my head ached from thinking so hard...

and i came to the conclusion

that i just didn't know what the fuck to do

Pfilm9385710920592.jpg

faded = buzzed for the norcal kids

lol my friend goes to ucsc and she was telling me about that confusion

Apparently this isnt just for Norcal kids. Last night this one dude was like "damn dawg im fuckin fadedddd" and i said "what did you smoke?" and he replied with "nothin man i just drank a grip"

Listen up people.

Faded = High

Drunk = Drunk

Fucked Up = Any form of intoxication

posting on this thread nearly every time you've had some drinks is part of a whole different type of drinking problem. drinking is a social activity, generally. and i dont think forum posts even count as half-socializing. are some of you people jumping on your iphones to do this shit or are you partial towards drinking alone near a computer every other night?

anyway, had a few shots of lemonciella last night. danny devito on "the view" cocktail steez

aNsT2W4i8Ys

posting on this thread nearly every time you've had some drinks is part of a whole different type of drinking problem. drinking is a social activity, generally. and i dont think forum posts even count as half-socializing. are some of you people jumping on your iphones to do this shit or are you partial towards drinking alone near a computer every other night?

anyway, had a few shots of lemonciella last night. danny devito on "the view" cocktail steez

usually when i post here im still drunk from the party/whatever and im home, still awake

bored

so i browse sufu and post

i assume its like this for everyone else

when you're unemployed

it's hard to find people to get drunk with in the afternoon

feelmi

it's really warm right now

ugh

dude I had some weird russian stuff that tasted like licorice,. and then this stuff came with two sht glasses (WTF?).

it's actually authentically russian, from russia (my friend who is russian got it from russia). lalal, it was lgithwegiht repulsive, an dthen these guys gave me some stuff that was in a plastic bottle (that's when you KNOW it's shitty). blah.

lalaaalalallala

• 2 weeks later...