Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

More on white's. (my personal unbeatable favourite).

Whats the leather on these?

Tan, British tan, cognac milano?

I find it hard to find information about the white's/bakers leather options.

Custom%20boot%20pics%209-23-09%20036.jpg

That looks like the tan french calf, but it's definitely not British tan (which for White's is a darker brown). Not sure about the type of leather though. I also couldn't get Baker's options for that boot in the gallery.

Did everyone jump on the bandwagon and pick up a pair of those Thorogoods? Cause I am going to Epaulet today and he majority of sizes from yesterday to then today are gone! Hope the size they have left fit me well otherwise I will be punching myself for the rest of the day for not ordering them last night.

We seem to have sold a bunch and after updating our stock, it looks like the biggest size we have left is a US10...

Edit: Glad to see you, and happy the 10's worked out! Cheers

dscn1242s.jpgdscn1242s.jpgOrdered some Semi Dress the other day. Will definitely post some pics when I get them.

Semi-Dress

Midsole Single, Top Cut, Toe Cap Leather Toe Cap (only available on plain toe style), Hardware All Antique Eyes, Leather Liner No Thanks, Edge Natural, Pull Loops No Thanks, Toe Vamp Leather Brown Semi-Dress, Sole Vibram 700, Size - Width D (medium), Heel Base Standard, Celastic Toe Box Single Celastic Toe, Last Standard, Size - Length 10, Upper (Shaft) Leather Brown Semi-Dress

Bonus pic of my GTs

dscn1242s.jpg

516DSCN1245.jpg

dscn1242s.jpg

All the recent Thorogood talk has encouraged me to finally contribute something to this forum.

Here are my fairly new tobacco Thorogood Moc Toe boots:

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

They're the same ones that are up on Oi Polloi but I bought mine from here.

Here's how they line up next to the rest of my winter arsenal:

DSC_0210.jpg

Clarks, Red Wing, Thorogood, Red Wing, Aigle

Is it possible to get #8 (burgundy) chrome excel on your SDs from Europe somehow?

Do bakers accept orders with that leather?

bakers will soon, around the end of jan. or if not, within the first quarter. I was told, but yea I'm also pretty interested in a pair, if you find any good info let me know!

Whats with this fucking exclusive deals. wtf?

Got an answer from bakers:

Last year we were told that White’s might release the burgundy chrome excel leather by Horween, but they have decided to keep that as an exclusive for a Japanese dealer for another year. We are hoping in 2012 that the leather will become available to us.

So who wants to wait a whole year?