Levi's Vintage Clothing

Just impulse bought a used pair of 44's of the bay for £25 (washed twice from raw) Look good colour still . Model with the striped shirt material pockets . Anyone got a pair of these ? they look a loose fit . I'll do a forum search anyway .

That's now two of my personal rules broken (again) tonight -

1 . Dont purchase anything on ebay during / after consuming alcohol .

2 . Dont post on forums during / after consuming alcohol .

Hey Mike,

I´m breakin in a pair of those 44s, for 6 month now, pics are in the evolution threat... and yes these are very loose fitting, got a saggy ass... By the way, I saw the pair you bought few minutes ago on ebay, but didn´t bought them because my W32 are tooo large and W34 would be a tent for me... If you usually wear W34-35, these should fit great because they don´t shrink more than a 1/2 to 1 inch in waist. anyway my favourite 501 style, hope to get em in W29-30 one day =)

Hi Sftd ,

I'll check the thread out .

Well , I will see what they look like soon . If I dont like them , they will go back on the bay . At £25 on a buy it now they seem a good buy :) even for a fatass like me :P

I pm'd you ref the 101z's , i will send pics if you want ref the fit .

Hey, few weeks ago I mentioned that I saw vintage 501 in secondhands shop in Berlin, I bought em and now these are on the bay, just have look and confirm the originality of it, I very sure that these are real 1950s repros, maybe Paul T could confirm aswell!?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vintage-1950s-LEVI-S-BIG-E-501-Selvage-Selvedge-RARE_W0QQitemZ320153669082QQihZ011QQcategoryZ91240QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks a lot mates :)

Orange tab was launched as a cheaper range. Somewhere I have a breakdown of model details, but generally the orange tab 6** jeans had different fabrics and usually no rivets. Without checking, I might be wrong, but it's my impression that the orange tab jeans had a shorter lifespan and often went for a hipper look - Levi's were pretty conservative about launching new 5** jeans.