Levi's Vintage Clothing

Holy smokes! Look at the all the stuff! I had no clue 75% of that stuff even existed. Glad to see it up and running, and looking forward to it being finished so hopefully we can see some detailed shots of the line.

awesome. so glad they have a site. the collection is enormous. wish I had more money.

*someone is gonna have their panties in a bunch over the "shrink to fit" instructions.

Yeah, I was impressed as well. Quite a lot of products there. Maybe also a result of moving production of some pieces over to asia.

I think the site is pretty nice after I had understand the concept behind the navigation. It's cool to navigate between different 501s from top to bottom and from left to right to see details..

awesome. so glad they have a site. the collection is enormous. wish I had more money.

*someone is gonna have their panties in a bunch over the "shrink to fit" instructions.

I don't see much problem other than the fact they don't let you know they've already added the extra room at the waist to allow for shrinkage in most (all?) models, so you should probably buy your normal waist size. Plus I've never had an inseam shrink less than 3" (they say add 2").

The instructions to wear 'em to soak and dry has been around for probably 40 years. I know a lot of people on sufu don't agree with it, but it's been part of Levi's marketing for a loooong time.

So nice to see detailed pix of all the current 501s. Love the fly buttons on the 1922. Gets me all excited to buy a new pair of LVC! Fingers crossed that I place in the cutlizm contest, because I can't afford to drop $250 on a pair of jeans right now.

I don't see much problem other than the fact they don't let you know they've already added the extra room at the waist to allow for shrinkage in most (all?) models, so you should probably buy your normal waist size. Plus I've never had an inseam shrink less than 3" (they say add 2").

The instructions to wear 'em to soak and dry has been around for probably 40 years. I know a lot of people on sufu don't agree with it, but it's been part of Levi's marketing for a loooong time.

So nice to see detailed pix of all the current 501s. Love the fly buttons on the 1922. Gets me all excited to buy a new pair of LVC! Fingers crossed that I place in the cutlizm contest, because I can't afford to drop $250 on a pair of jeans right now.

i dont have a problem with the instructions and I know the history behind the instructions. I shouldn't have said anything about it.

i dont have a problem with the instructions and I know the history behind the instructions. I shouldn't have said anything about it.

I know where you're coming from, and not disagreeing with you. I'm sure there are people that will say the instructions are all wrong, but I think 95% of the non-sufu customers that follow them will be happy.

Makes my day to see the new site up and running. I think it's great for us as consumers, and LVC as a brand. Can't wait to see some better shots of all the shirts and washes.