tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

^ yeah can't wait for mine to get here. I would be all over that jacket in a 38 may try the 40.

They actually size pretty true to fit. I'm 5.6, 70 kg ( Tiny, I know ! ) and a 40 is perfect regarding length, shoulder and sleeves !

on the website the flat head + rjb collaboration says zipper fly but button fly is pictured, also those have the best arcs iv'e ever seen.

Oups, my bad, it's been changed. And yes, arcs are amazing, when I measured the 3002FXRs I just kept on looking at them.

Edited by Tate + Yoko Staff

The new Viberg Oxfords #145 are here and online ! They feature a great Vibram Ripple Sole and a beautiful brown cowhide leather from Chicago's famous Horween Tannery.

Here is the size run we have : ( 2 ) 8 - ( 2 ) 8.5 - ( 2 ) 9 - ( 1 ) 9.5

5p4rd1.jpg

We're pretty excited about these! If you have any question or inquiry, please email me at [email protected] .

how do these size compared to alden (barrie, trubalance..)?

I believe Alden Barries size relatively larger than regular Us size right ? As these run pretty true to fit, I would say size a 1/2 down from Alden. Also keep in mind that it's a UK sizing so you need to go down one full size ( 9US = 8 Viberg ).

If that can help, I'm a Yuketen US 9 and the Viberg Uk 8 is perfect.

Take a walk on the wild side with our new Long Wallets from Naked & Famous !

Black & Brown Ostrich, Black Cayman or Black Shark available ! These are one- of- a- kind handmade items, expect the Black Cayman and Brown Leather ( only 2 mades though ). They feature a Natural Tan or Black leather base, silver hardware and a badass attitude.

qrb6ew.jpg

We also received braided wallet ropes !

13yl4qf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here they are !

These are one-of-a-kind boots, made exclusively for Tate + Yoko with an amazing Black Alligator leather that we personally sourced. These 1950 Service Boots feature a 2030 last, a black Cordovan body and classic Dainite Sole. 

v2r5eq.jpg

Only 2 pairs made : 8.5 UK & 9 UK ( from left to right )

1950 Service Boots with 2030 Last

Black Alligator w/ Black Shell Cordovan

Dainite Sole

7 x 2 Eyelets

Please contact us at [email protected] for any inquiries.