A.P.C.

jeepster

everyday wear. hard biking and skating in the summer and mild biking during the school year.

@oh soul legit: see above.

Pretty epic I must say. One of the better pairs of jeans I've seen posted up in this thread. If only my Petite Standards saw that much wear on the regular haha. Right now I got office fades going on! lol

^I wore mine for over a year without a wash. Did 50 mile+ bike rides in them quite a few times. Low contrast fades, mostly just vertical fading turning the jeans grey-ish. I stopped wearing them cause I got frustrated with the lack of fading.

edit: err, this was at whoever asked about people who had experience with black petit standards.

My first pair of APCs I beat to shit and washed them for the first time a year later. You should do the same!

Some pre-wash pictures at the 7 month mark.

4454826213_712e0a707e_z.jpg?zz=1

4454825649_cb1297dcae_z.jpg?zz=1

4455604992_b80f43f025_z.jpg?zz=1

4455605716_c76920cd80_z.jpg?zz=1

4455605300_d0283fe63a_z.jpg?zz=1

4454826021_8f4a481da0_z.jpg?zz=1

When I finally washed them at the one year mark they looked cool. I climbed up a mountain, went bike riding, did a little skating, lots of college drinking, etc.

dun brainwash the dude. -_-

Hygiene always comes first. You can wash these jeans at any regularity you want, and they'll still fade nicely. They just wont have as much contrast to the fades.

But I'm a little confused about why you would post pictures of your jeans with non-existent wear. ummm and I don't think you should be asking for opinions if all you want is praise too.

I am a Nudie and Naked and Famous denim wearer.. in the next few months I am thinking of purchasing a pair of APC. I wear the Slim Jim (sz31) for Nudie, which fits me well as well as the N&F Weird Guy (sz 29).

I find the Weird Guys a bit tight in the crotch area, and I know that the tagged size of APC (in my case I was the NS) is 2 lower than the actual size.. so if I'm aiming for like a 30, I should get a tagged 28 correct? Should I get a size 30 or a 29? Not sure.. I know they are supposed to be tight at first.

For reference I'm 6 foot at 160lbs

cheers!

Thanks for the help everyone!

^ Measure the waist of your Nudies like this, subtract 2" from this measurement (as APC NS/PS run 2 sizes larger than tagged) and subtract another 1" to account for stretching (some will subtract 2" to account for stretching but I wouldn't personally recommend as you will definitely get the "tight in the crotch area" syndrome).

Eg: I'm a 34.5" waist on most of my jeans. Subtracting 3" would put me at 31.5". So either I'd buy a 31 for tight fit or a 32 for a looser fit.

my nudies (tagged 31) are measured as 33 (I guess they stretched?)

so I deduct 2, for a 31, so I get APC tagged 30? You sure that won't be baggy?

What I thought is that if my nudies are tagged 31 (most of my trousers are 31) then I take off 2 for APC to a 29, then drop one size to a 28?

The last thing I want is dropped $200 on a loose pair of jeans, I'm not looking for skin tight but I want a slim cut.

thanks for all the help btw

Disregard your Nudie tagged size as they are vanity size as well. Your 31 Nudie probably measured 32" in the waist to start with and since then you have stretched them 1" which means you have a 33" waist. As I said, APC NS runs 2 sizes larger than tagged. You will definitely stretch APC 1" and 2" isn't hard if you wear them everyday for a couple of months biking and whatnot. Thus I think you should buy either a 29 or a 30. When I said looser, I mean mildly looser, it's one size difference which is nothing. Looking at Context charts, a 29 is 0.25" smaller in rise, 0.5" thigh, 0.25" knee and same leg opening than a 30. It's a slight difference but it may make a difference to your balls!

my nudies (tagged 31) are measured as 33 (I guess they stretched?)

so I deduct 2, for a 31, so I get APC tagged 30? You sure that won't be baggy?

What I thought is that if my nudies are tagged 31 (most of my trousers are 31) then I take off 2 for APC to a 29, then drop one size to a 28?

The last thing I want is dropped $200 on a loose pair of jeans, I'm not looking for skin tight but I want a slim cut.

thanks for all the help btw

measure your true waist and use that as a reference.

For the NS and PS go down 2 tagged sizes from what your true waist is for a slim fit, go down 3 for a tight fit.

For example, I have a 32 inch true waist and wear a tagged 29 PS which fits quite snugly

Hygiene always comes first. You can wash these jeans at any regularity you want, and they'll still fade nicely. They just wont have as much contrast to the fades.

But I'm a little confused about why you would post pictures of your jeans with non-existent wear. ummm and I don't think you should be asking for opinions if all you want is praise too.

quoted for truth. everyone should read this regularly.

double quoted

My roommate washed his APCs, accidently got chocolate on it two days later, and washed it again. It ended up looking better than before