A.P.C.

jeepster

APC NC 14 Months, 2 soaks, 2 washes

Battery acid is eating them alive, day by day. Despite the fact that slim jeans AND apcs have kind of fallen out of favor, here on SUFU, these jeans have been pretty incredible. They've held up really well, and with dedication, you can still get some pretty great color out of the denim.

These guys are headed to Imogene and Willie for a crotch reinforcement, and then into semi retirement. My BSPs are glaring at me from their hanger. Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

502060858640cf727dc2z.jpg

5020617844e1239f0a54z.jpg

5020613972dc1d9c37e9z.jpg

5020619394ca7cc86fc7z.jpg

Mayday, mayday! I got a new pair of APC NS in the mail today, really nice looking, but too slim. Sized down one from my normal size, but could still not button the last button, and struggled with the second last even. Is it just to give up these jeans or will they stretch so much I should keep them, not sell? I don't want to return them, so stressful with the insane Norwegian taxes all the time.

^the denim won't stretch unless you're body is pushing out on the jeans (that is really oddly worded.... sorry).

niix i like your fit a lot, but it isn't up to me, or anyone on sufu for that matter, whether or not you keep them. you need to decide on a fit that you like..

i do have a question though, are you getting these online? or have you been going in to a store?

I'm getting them online, if I was in the store I wouldn't have this issue lol :)

I'm thinking of two other options, give me your opinion please. Since I'm displeased with the calf area, I was thinking either the PS size 32 or NC size 33.

The NC size 33 is exactly the same up top, thigh is slightly larger and knee is 1 inch smaller, while leg openning is .25 inches smaller.

So this (SHOULD) fit similar with a smaller calf area.

The PS has an inch lower rise, so I'm not too keen on that. But the sizing is similar in the PS 32.

So, I'm thinking maybe a NC size 33 might work nice because it'll fit similar up top and come in tighter on my calves.

I'm getting them online, if I was in the store I wouldn't have this issue lol :)

I'm thinking of two other options, give me your opinion please. Since I'm displeased with the calf area, I was thinking either the PS size 32 or NC size 33.

The NC size 33 is exactly the same up top, thigh is slightly larger and knee is 1 inch smaller, while leg openning is .25 inches smaller.

So this (SHOULD) fit similar with a smaller calf area.

The PS has an inch lower rise, so I'm not too keen on that. But the sizing is similar in the PS 32.

So, I'm thinking maybe a NC size 33 might work nice because it'll fit similar up top and come in tighter on my calves.

hahaha, yeah man i was thinking this had to be all online stuff.

really, i would recommend keeping the ones you have, they look really good up top and even in the lower half. plus the lower half will settle down and look better after a few months, and will definitely settle after your first wash. but, if you are dead set on getting a different pair, it sounds like the NC is the best choice.

I would be happy with a slimmer fit in the calves and a smaller leg opening. I usually wear vans and I feel like an 8 leg opening is almost too big for me.

My calculations with the NC vs the NS are correct, I hope? I know it's a different cut of jean, I'm just hoping it fits similar (or the same) up top and then just a bit more in on the calves.

Yeah I'm getting them all from Context.

ns 32: waist: 34, rise: 11, thigh: 11.25, knee: 9, leg opening: 8

nc 33: waist: 34, rise: 11, thigh: 11.75, knee: 8, leg opening: 7.75

So up top is basically the same, but it's slimmer below the knee.

Theoretically this should work, if they truely do fit the same up top.... :|

Mayday, mayday! I got a new pair of APC NS in the mail today, really nice looking, but too slim. Sized down one from my normal size, but could still not button the last button, and struggled with the second last even. Is it just to give up these jeans or will they stretch so much I should keep them, not sell? I don't want to return them, so stressful with the insane Norwegian taxes all the time.

You'll be able to button those in about 3 days. They'll turn out fitting nicely.