A.P.C.

jeepster

xpost from the evolution thread:

11 months, maybe 9 months effective.

One soak at two months.

One wash at five months.

One soak at 8 months.

and one wash yesterday.

I adjusted the exposure for some of them, the second picture is probably the best representation of the colors.

4480492778_6853f741d8.jpg

4479846601_639dce4947.jpg

4480495530_99d95c0d16.jpg

4479854763_bb8dba708f.jpg

I sit for classes all day. It doesn't look good at all in real life to be honest haha.

4480500214_a561cb767e.jpg

4479855999_a3323b4cf9.jpg

so my new cure fits so tight, its like skin tight... i can button up no problem, but the thigh is real tight... should I size up 1 more or keep wearing them for couple weeks?

Keep wearing them. I have a feeling that if you size up 1, when they finish stretching the waist is gonna be too loose.

how long do you wait before you can wear your APC's in the rain? At least 1 wash?

Mine were 6+ months before I wore it in the rain. My roommate wore his when they were less than 3 months and not that much indigo bleed, almost nothing actually.

So my roommate is selling a pair of New Standards in size 28... Determining whether I should cop them or not. I have a size 29 pair of New Cures and they were a pain to deal with when I first started wearing them (true waist is like 34"). What do you guys think?

I'm about 5'11" and weigh around 155~160.

So my roommate is selling a pair of New Standards in size 28... Determining whether I should cop them or not. I have a size 29 pair of New Cures and they were a pain to deal with when I first started wearing them (true waist is like 34"). What do you guys think?

I'm about 5'11" and weigh around 155~160.

Sounds weird, but, if your true waist really is 34 and you somehow managed to get away with a size 29 NC, you could get away with a size 28 NS. You must have some tiny legs. I'm 6'1 and around 160 lbs, and a size 30 NC was too tight for me.

Guest ahmudala

i was planning to purchase a pair of New Cures as a starter. My true waist is about 30-31inch. I wear a 30 or 31 for nudies. Should i get a Sz 28 for the new cures ? Appreciate opinions!

Traded my ill-fitting NS 30's for some New Rescue 29's. I was able to wiggle my legs into a 28 actually, but could only get two buttons closed and they really killed my crotch.

What do you think? Keep em? Hem them? Stack them? A little of both? Return them? You guys are the experts...

frontjn.jpg

backbo.jpg

side1t.jpg

side2g.jpg