A.P.C.

jeepster

So I've read about 90% of this 289 page post, I've been debating on which APC's I want to pickup for my 1st pair. NS or NC, and I'm going with NC. Just want to make sure I have everything down correctly, if I'm 30-31 waist, 29 sounds about right for NC's, right?

Also denimbaronline.com is pretty much the best spot to order from correct?

I wouldn't recommend buying them online. You should always go into the store and try them on first. And if you wanna buy online, try the supermarket. Cheaper then buying them at a store. at least in canada.

APC NS @ just under 2 months, obviously no washes/soaks yet:

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

I know it's early, but it's my first experience with raw selvage denim (and slimmer jeans) and every bit of progress is exciting to me. Also, I figured this was as good as anything for a first post.

And yes, I know I have no ass. And damn, I never realized there was that huge of a wallet bulge.

NC a little over seven months

I had a really shitty camera so the color isn't totally on, but it's close enough

2qk2p2v.jpg

2nh426d.jpg

Just a reference for how much actual wear these have, the stitching in the back pockets is almost totally gone

dxbiup.jpg

has anyone else found APCs to be a little high around the groin? I received a pair of new standards as a gift and found that the groin area utterly uncomfortable.

They'll slip down with wear, mine are already starting to ease off a bit.

do the rescues and new standards generally fit the same (around the waist)? i tried on a pair of 33 ns (they didn't have any rescues) and i wanted to know if that (barely being able to button up the last button) was the correct size for rescues as well. or should i size down even more and try on a 32 (i couldn't even get the 32 ns on)

do the rescues and new standards generally fit the same (around the waist)? i tried on a pair of 33 ns (they didn't have any rescues) and i wanted to know if that (barely being able to button up the last button) was the correct size for rescues as well. or should i size down even more and try on a 32 (i couldn't even get the 32 ns on)

It is recommended that you size down 2 sizes on Apc Rescues.