small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

^^ You can get it on APC's website (www.apc.fr). Its not in the tshirt section, you have to scroll through the outfits in the men's section.

I'm looking for a real nice watch; big (at least 40mm), with chrome (or at least looks like it) and a really simple time plate. I've already looked into the Swiss Army Chrono's, but I was wondering what my other options are. My budget is about $350.

Tissot has some nice watches...you can get good deals on ebay.

Okay, so I ordered an april77 riders jacket from france, and guess what? they left an ink security tag on. Should I:

1. send it back and have them get it off (takes like 20 days x.x)

2. melt it off

3. Go to random stores with the receipt and have them get it off?

I'm thinking 3 but would like opinions.

Do 3 or put the jacket in the freezer then cut the metal pin with wire cutters.

I have some button-up shirts, some jackets, and some hoodies that I want to shrink. If the tag on them says "wash cold" or "tumble dry low" or "do not tumble dry," are these rigid guidelines that I have to follow?

What I want to know is: can I give clothes with these tags a hot wash/hot dry if I want them to shrink?

Thanks in advance for any input!!

I'm a 32 waist in tight Cheap Monday, A.P.C. New Standards in 31 stretched out too big for me. What size A.P.C. New Cure should I get? Thanks, Tom.

check the denim section, there you will see a APC thread as long as Kimbo slice's dick

Okay, so today i made a tour of numerous clothing shops, and none of them had a machine that could fit the security tag on the back. I would take the freezing suggestion, but supposedly they make them with unfreezable ink as well.

My guess is that they bought the tag from some European distributer, and nobody in the U.S. happens to have it. They also haven't emailed me back yet.

I did read the thing on how to remove it, but there isn't a space big enough to insert a cutter. Its virtually hugging the layer of fabric...

Would like to get a couple opinions on these pants.

350592-rescaledpic-390x390.png

They are the Our Legacy George Chino in navy blue, and only $188. I'm pretty positive I'm going to buy them, I've been looking for a nice blue pair of pants that would look good rolled up but am looking for some opinions on the fit/brand if anyone has tried these on our has owned other Our Legacy pieces. Thanks.

Does anyone know where to get undercover/undercoverism stuff online? (for 100ish or less)

I'm just interested in their graphic t's now, but it seems people are all sold out of smaller sizes or have rape prices. (head porter just increased usd prices 15% for example, and uc tees are already pretty pricey).

Does anyone know where to get undercover/undercoverism stuff online? (for 100ish or less)

I'm just interested in their graphic t's now, but it seems people are all sold out of smaller sizes or have rape prices. (head porter just increased usd prices 15% for example, and uc tees are already pretty pricey).

that's nearly impossible. almost all short-sleeve tees from the past few seasons are priced at 8800 yen (there are a couple of exceptions - like the "wings" tee from PURPLE were like 6800). Online stores somehow need to make a profit. Unless they are trying to liquidate and put that shit on sale, it won't be less than 100 USD (for brand new ones, at least).

also, UC tees are cut fairly large compared to their non cut-and-sew (dunno if this is the proper term). size 3 does fits medium-large-ish but it's closer to large than medium.

i guess that's to accomodate the fat hypebeasts from singapore and hong kong

I've located a pair of YMC buckle boots in a size 41, I usually wear 8 - 8 1/2 but I know people have been saying these run a bit big... Does anyone have the same boots in a size 41? Measurements would be a life saver!

ymcBeltBoot.jpg

should u decide to pass on these please let me know.

looking for a pair of black shoes to go with a pair of skinny tapered jeans, more specifially the uniqlo t-000 or april 77's. anybody have any suggestions in terms of brand? i was thinking dress shoes, but at this point i'll do with anything. thanks.

Anyone know where to pick up those YMC cropped chinos from this spring besides gargyle who is sold out of my size? Khaki or blue would be nice. Or anyone know of some other good slim (slightly slimmer than jcrew slim fit or uniqlo vintage but not as skinny as uniqlo t-000)?

Anyone know where to pick up those YMC cropped chinos from this spring besides gargyle who is sold out of my size? Khaki or blue would be nice. Or anyone know of some other good slim (slightly slimmer than jcrew slim fit or uniqlo vintage but not as skinny as uniqlo t-000)?

I'm interested in another stocker for those YMC pants too. I posted a picture and link to a pair of Our Legacy chino's on the page before this that I think fit what you are looking for.

What does "negrep" mean?

(I'm new....)

When you click on the blue green square under a users name you can either Approve (plus rep) or Disapprove (neg rep) and add a comment. The green box's under a username show how much rep they have, green is good, dark green is better and red and orange are the worst.

looking for a pair of black shoes to go with a pair of skinny tapered jeans, more specifially the uniqlo t-000 or april 77's. anybody have any suggestions in terms of brand? i was thinking dress shoes, but at this point i'll do with anything. thanks.

Are you looking for something closer to dress shoes or to sneakers? I usually wind up throwing my Grams under grey Aprils 99% of the time. (I'm lazeeeeee)