small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Posted · Hidden by savage science fiction, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by savage science fiction, January 22, 2012 - No reason given

Just wondering how you care for/clean a shearling jacket? I have one that is leather outer and shearling internal. Is it recommended that you use products to protect and condition the piece? (excuse my ignorance)

Any help would be appreciated!

1. does anyone find FP polos fit really short on the body? i love the colours but i have found they are just really boxy (both the normal and slim fit, although slim is better) - in every fit i see online they seem to appear fine, though.

2. what alternatives are there for polo shirts US $120 or less? i am 6'2/162lb.

i want to buy a nokia 8800 arte and i've noticed most of the legit sellers on ebay are from the UK re-selling good-mint condition units for what i assume would be a small profit. where are they sourcing them from? can anyone from the uk hook me up with a decent price?

I just got charged $107(including price of socks) to ship 3 pairs of socks from rakuten.

the email said I only had to pay 3900($49.22) yen incl. shipping.

I got charged twice too, one was $49.22 and the other was $58.65

I don't think this is normal right? lol

There's been a bunch-a stuff I've wanted to order from Rakuten now that they'll ship here but I can't be arsed to figure it out. You didn't exactly give me teh best vote of confidence there either...hm

I'll probably just go through a proxy or something,lazy-style.

Wow. I ordered two shirts from APC and instead they sent me a bunch of other shit instead. Immediately I let them know that they sent me the wrong shipment and they didn't get back to me. Three weeks later they're hassling me about shipping the stuff back to them or they'll charge. Such bullshit. Poor customer service, do I have any recourse? Can I refute their new charge?

how can they charge you?

I don't know, I paid with card, they said they would bill me for that shit I didn't order if I don't send it back?

If they weren't fucking asshats at customer service, the cool thing to do would be to ship me my items I did order first and have the return shipping label in the box so I could ship this other shit back.

There's been a bunch-a stuff I've wanted to order from Rakuten now that they'll ship here but I can't be arsed to figure it out. You didn't exactly give me teh best vote of confidence there either...hm

I'll probably just go through a proxy or something,lazy-style.

EDIT: nevermind, they just sent me an email that it was a security credit card charge and they just returned it. ^_^