small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

What shoes is shinchrono wearing today?!

and maybe the pants as well.

if i had to guess, rachel comey oxfords

creepstas? you're probably gonna have to dive deep into some lesser known japanese brands

yeah this is unfortunately going to be the case

or heavy vintage scrounging :(

the search is on

Help needed to track something down please! Was in DSM on Friday, and saw these waterproof CdG SHIRT bucket hats from the current collection. Wondering if anyone has seen the plum coloured one in a size Large stocked anywhere? They were sold out and aren't getting a restock.

Otherwise, anywhere I can get something similar in plum? Has to be totally plain though.

44295678bo_12_f.jpg

Can I wear these with jeans and a blazer? If not, what color jeans should I seek out if I want to wear loafers with jeans? Furthermore, could I wear these loafers in the pic with cotton pants or something else instead?

check out summer/spring mellowfellow. that guy rocks loafers well:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5650586651_97dde01aba.jpg

you'll have to look for them on ebay and y!jap for a while but it might be worth it. they sometimes pop up on some websites, even yoox, but they aren't so easy to find. i have a pair of 8 holes on that collab and it took me a while to find a pair.

you'll have to look for them on ebay and y!jap for a while but it might be worth it. they sometimes pop up on some websites, even yoox, but they aren't so easy to find. i have a pair of 8 holes on that collab and it took me a while to find a pair.

thanks freecat,

i think ill give up on my quest for those, which leads to another question

im looking for a pair of casual black oxfords? not sure what to call this style, but, similar to the dr martens 1461. however, something with a less bulby front would be preffered.

the 1461s look great, but something with a pointy-er end would be preferred. if not, i might just end up with a pair of them.

something similar to this style would be great:

raf-simons-x-dr-martens-classic-matt.jpg

any shoe recommendation would be awesome,and on the low end of the $$ spectrum would be preferred as well. gracias. apoligies for flooding thread, but much love.

thanks freecat,

i think ill give up on my quest for those, which leads to another question

im looking for a pair of casual black oxfords? not sure what to call this style, but, similar to the dr martens 1461. however, something with a less bulby front would be preffered.

the 1461s look great, but something with a pointy-er end would be preferred. if not, i might just end up with a pair of them.

something similar to this style would be great:

raf-simons-x-dr-martens-classic-matt.jpg

any shoe recommendation would be awesome,and on the low end of the $$ spectrum would be preferred as well. gracias. apoligies for flooding thread, but much love.

funny thing i was also looking for a pair of dress shoes, seeing people with 1461s, but wanted something less bulky. then in the afternoon i walked past the dr martens store and actually bought a pair of regular 1461 !

funny thing i was also looking for a pair of dress shoes, seeing people with 1461s, but wanted something less bulky. then in the afternoon i walked past the dr martens store and actually bought a pair of regular 1461 !

Do you think it would be fine to wear black suede Clarks with a suit to interviews and meetings? I don't really want to drop money on wingtips that I won't wear that often.

yeah i think so! maybe depends what area of work your looking into

Any online web that ship internationally have navy suede mcnairy shoes(brogue, longwing or the normal) ?? Uk 7.5 or 8!

Très Bien shop ship internationally

http://www.tresbienshop.net/brand/mark-mcnairy/

can anyone show me some great looking, slim denim jackets?

a jacket like this (i messaged freecat) i am only 5'8, so you skinny fashionistas, help me out. thanks!

mine is from COS. it's a 50 while a 48'd probably have fitted better but whatever, i got it for 30€ at a private sale. i'm 6"1 if that helps.