small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

http://www.nullsleep.com/_/for/stylezeitgeist/waywt-20090620.jpg

like that...it definitely looks good on him but there's just that obvious clashing that occurs when mixing AA w/ yulius & RO

I know what you mean. My first impression was 'he thought that out really well...until the shirt...maybe his RO shirts were dirty.'

it definitely clashes.

are these the same backpack? the pictures look a little different

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=927

http://cgi.ebay.com/FJALLRAVEN-KANKEN-DAY-RUCKSACK-BAG-OUTDOORS-BN-BLACK_W0QQitemZ160343268699QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET?hash=item2555341d5b&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

also, anyone have fit pics of these?

(also also, does anyone have an ny proxy they'd recommend? i'm looking for some uniqlo shit)

thanks

Is there a good brand of chambray for people who are stockier rather than lankier.

I'm 5'8" with 18.5 shoulders and a ~44 chest, but every shirt I've seen that satisfies those qualifications is past my butt and to my thighs.

I can deal with tucking a shirt if the rest of the fit is pitch perfect, but there must be a label with chambrays for the shorter man.

Is there a good brand of chambray for people who are stockier rather than lankier.

I'm 5'8" with 18.5 shoulders and a ~44 chest, but every shirt I've seen that satisfies those qualifications is past my butt and to my thighs.

I can deal with tucking a shirt if the rest of the fit is pitch perfect, but there must be a label with chambrays for the shorter man.

MJK is coming out with some sweet looking ones. His shirts tend to be shorter as they're meant to be worn untucked.

BoO occasionally makes chambrays, though I'm not sure you'll find an 18.5/44 shirt from them.

Why not just buy a regular shirt and take it to the tailors? It shouldn't be that much and would probably be worth it if you really can't find shirts...

MJK is coming out with some sweet looking ones. His shirts tend to be shorter as they're meant to be worn untucked.

BoO occasionally makes chambrays, though I'm not sure you'll find an 18.5/44 shirt from them.

Why not just buy a regular shirt and take it to the tailors? It shouldn't be that much and would probably be worth it if you really can't find shirts...

Thanks a ton! I've been very interested in Krell's stuff but never found occasion to get something of his.

I avoid tailoring because in my area none of the alteration workers (I refuse to use the word tailor in describing the women at the dry cleaners or the guy who constantly butchers my dad's suits) know what they're doing.