small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
has anyone seen these ksubi jeans anywhere or know the style name

1zx0ar9.jpg

I know those shoes are ss09 so the jeans must be too...but they don't show up in any Ksubi ss09 collection pics. I've checked loads of Ksubi online retailers but no dice.

The Ksubi official site is a motherfucking Tumblr with no info so I can't email them. someone give me info on these jawnzzz

THANK!

don't rremember what they called, but they being sold at cannabis in japland.

has anyone seen these ksubi jeans anywhere or know the style name

1zx0ar9.jpg

I know those shoes are ss09 so the jeans must be too...but they don't show up in any Ksubi ss09 collection pics. I've checked loads of Ksubi online retailers but no dice.

The Ksubi official site is a motherfucking Tumblr with no info so I can't email them. someone give me info on these jawnzzz

THANK!

i'll go to the ksubi store and bring this pic on my phone..

if it's here, it'll probably be cheaper than japland

I'm looking for a good quality trench, preferably slim-fit, preferably black, and preferably cropped a bit....

anyone have recommendations, aside from serious coinage at burberry, please let me know. i thought maybe i should try topman... but i dunno how quality those might be. thanks. ;)

There is an amazing W+H black trench that is a slim fitting size small way marked down at Blackbird last I checked. It could very well be gone by now. I really wanted to buy it but it's just too slim through the shoulders. I think this price listed on the website doesn't reflect the instore markdown: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wings_+_Horns_WI-4025_Trench_Coat_12227.htm

I've seen those CoN somewhere, maybe they sold out at Revolve and Oak by now though - what's wrong with the Mono 3 or are they not high enough?

I have a question, there's a girl on the forum here who hand knits beanies and scarves and I forgot her name and want to contact her about making something for me. Anyone know it? Thanks.

Guest bambam
any suggestions for a cotton bomber jacket in navy/black/any dark colors?? preferably something without button flap pockets on the outside

edit: here is james woods in videodrome:

vlcsnap-172957439.png

help!!

help meeeeee

what are some good websites or books that give a beginner a great tutorial on photography? thanks

Henry Horenstein's Black and White Photography

Stephen Shore's The Nature of Photographs