small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I figured this would be the best place for this question soooooo--

I was wondering if anyone new if it was mandatory to do a fashion undergrad in order to do a fashion grad program. I am a year away from completely my BFA degree and am curious as to grad school possibilities. All you fashion school guys and gals let me know!

Anyone know if J.Crew Chinos are vanity sizing or true to size?

And by how much if vanity sizing?

The essential chino is vanity sized so I would assume the rest are as well. In the essential chino I fit two sizes down from my true waist measurement. Hope that helps you.

Suggestion for shops selling the CDG incense series that have decent coupon codes? I would like to pick some up discounted. Thanks

I emailed the RO NYC store about a jacket. How long do they usually take to respond? I probably should have just called.

If you emailed Ambie, very quickly. I emailed her late one night, received the answer early that morning.

anybody know of any leather care goods? would chelsea leather food be a good buy? just bought a pair of leather sneakers and would like to keep them in shape as long as possible.

My acquaintance is a huge leather nut, he recommends apple leather conditioner for his balenciaga bags, may work for you.

Anyone familiar with Leonello Borghi? Whats the consensus? May pick up navy weekender as well as python/snakeskin tote (YES HOMO)

Anyone been to the n(n) store in NY recently? Whats in stock right now?

I went last week but smaller jeans are almost all gone, jackets are mostly size 3, still tons of tank tops and stuff from spring collection which are bleh ;/

Anyone know if sale stuff from APC online store returnable?

im pretty sure they are

i returned bermuda shorts

and they were cool

I went last week but smaller jeans are almost all gone, jackets are mostly size 3, still tons of tank tops and stuff from spring collection which are bleh ;/

Anyone know if sale stuff from APC online store returnable?

Anyone familiar with Leonello Borghi? Whats the consensus? May pick up navy weekender as well as python/snakeskin tote (YES HOMO)

i have one of their barneys co-op collaboration bags, and its held up quite well. im sure that the coop bag is a diffusion version too, so the mainline ones quality should be even better. but i would rather get a lambertson treux bag instead of leonello borghi, since the two are generally in the same price range, but LT quality is much better.

yep...

barneys are quite notorious for doing that crap, hoping nobody notices....

i know exactly what you're talking about too....

the all milk ROs were about $600 just last week....

very sleezy company, which is why i have not bought anything from them....ever (as well as eluxury)