small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can someone help me with sizing on the spring court canvas mid cuts? I wear 10.5 in vans...should I go with EU43 or 44?

How do they usually run? Someone on styleforum mentioned that they run large but others have said that they fit true to size.

can someone help me with sizing on the spring court canvas mid cuts? I wear 10.5 in vans...should I go with EU43 or 44?

How do they usually run? Someone on styleforum mentioned that they run large but others have said that they fit true to size.

I wear US10 en Nike in Vans and would take a EU43 in Spring Court so go for a EU44 for sure!

Guest nyctaipei
jjsunglasses.jpg

26164.jpg

Can anyone tell the BRAND/DESIGNER of these sunglasses by the shape design and the logo branding on the side?

Please let me know, I'll ship you dough.

Any educated guesses? Pls let me know, thanks..

anyone know if its possible to get a price correction from uniqlo japan?

i ordered some shirts through Hide a couple days ago and today they are on sale. HIde said that I cant get a price correction or return them and then re-buy them at the sale price, but i dont know if hes fully understanding what im asking.

is this not possible to do in Japan?

im pretty pissed off about this right now

Brian-san I have already reply you and we just chat on gmail....

I understand and we need to contact uniqlo as i have said

Thanks you

Hide

anyone know if its possible to get a price correction from uniqlo japan?

i ordered some shirts through Hide a couple days ago and today they are on sale. HIde said that I cant get a price correction or return them and then re-buy them at the sale price, but i dont know if hes fully understanding what im asking.

is this not possible to do in Japan?

im pretty pissed off about this right now

Alternatives to Junya X Trickers? Open to some interpretation, just want a nice pair of suede or navy/red smooth leather wingtips (preferably a more rounded English shoe with a double country sole, not commando) with a contrast sole. I'd even MTM them from an unknown place if I could really get what I wanted...

The tan longwing suede wingtips on leather sole Hawaii would've worked, except I wanted something with a little more sole...

^there were some suede yuketen (I think wingtips not sure) on ebay that were pretty hyped awhile ago. other wise acl's been pushing mark mcnairy's for awhile. oh and there's a guy on the other sf doing a vass deal. they look pretty good.

0wmcnairy8j

mcnairy's. looks sweet besides the white sole

can anybody tell me more about apc suits? good value? fully canvassed?

I had a couple APC suits awhile back, really highly doubt if they're canvassed, the only thing that is interesting is the single (or two) working button cuffs. They fit boxy/sack-like and are ok if you can buy for like $250 but not for anywhere near retail. They're separable and the jacket works ok with jeans, but beyond that there are a lot better choices to be had.

I had a couple APC suits awhile back, really highly doubt if they're canvassed, the only thing that is interesting is the single (or two) working button cuffs. They fit boxy/sack-like and are ok if you can buy for like $250 but not for anywhere near retail. They're separable and the jacket works ok with jeans, but beyond that there are a lot better choices to be had.

what would be better choices at similar price range? tat? h&m?

OK so I want to make a purchase through Odin NY website, as I am located in France I cannot do it online. I sent a mail, and I need to give them my credit card # + expiry date + CVV # (3 last digits) to them....I trust Odin itself, but what about the salesperson who could reuse my info and empty my account ( idont have much money anyway) ?

Anybode did this before ? They don't do Paypal, which is also weird I think.

what's a fair asking price of a pair of 19cm dior homme indigo jeans

worn a couple of times

tag, receipt, shopping bags all in hand

unaltered

sz. 31

Iam looking for a "bow tie shirt". Shirt with small collar for wearing bow ties.

Similar to the shirt the guy with the cardigan is wearing:

Does somebody be able to tell me the official name of those shirts and maybe a good recommendation?

Thanks

EDIT:

Got it, "wing tip collar"

Any recommendations for slim fitting shirts with this collar?

Thanks

serious question...been thinking recently of switching all my rick basics (i.e. tanks, s/s shirts, longsleeves) to american apparel similar things, such as:

http://store.americanapparel.net/t407pac.html?cid=14

(hence the sig/upcoming sale thread for two randomly selected longsleeves)

while I'd obviously lose some quality/fit aspects, in almost all cases with rick basics, there is a super-similar AA shirt that gets the job done just as well

what I'm worried about is somehow upsetting the fine balance that is RO haha. what I mean is that I'm afraid of somehow throwing off my whole aesthetic just by the subtle inclusion of cheaper basics...anyone care to chime in?