small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest sousvide

Can someone tell me about Barbour jackets?

What is the difference between the Bedale and the Beaufort coats?

Also, I'm very tall, which would you recommend. Thanks.

Anyone got experience with Belvest for prada suits in technofabric, specifically the 2001-2002 models?

I'm looking to pick one up for cheap, but it seems like it may be too boxy.

Wait, aren't these cut like the 2004/2005 Prada Belvest made w. vintage looking wools? So slim but true to size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Can anyone vouch on the quality and fit of Lad musician dress shirts. They look to fit as slim as id like. I dont mind the shortness of the sleeves as i roll them up most of the time. Being a eu 44 im not sure if 42 will be too big for me. (width 48cm)

Particularly this one on the webstore:

2209110_01.jpg2209923_56.jpg

i am in between a XS/S (44/46)

lad sz 44 shirting fits almost perfectly on me. sleeves are always a tad too short, unless you're into that shrunken style, or are under 5'7" (170ish cm)

you guys ever remember an 80's brand called Lusty? I believe it was a japanese clothing company.

Only reason i ask is that i found an old ass pic of me and my brother wearing all black sweaters that said "lusty" in the middle when we were children

my mom kicked down some knowledge about "japanese designer" "expensive" and "hard to find" so it has to be somewhat decent?

i need recommendations for some sort of bag

i want something that doesn't look off in an interview, yet can take to school everyday. something small (only need to carry a netbook, a notebook, pencil case, and a 1.5 L water bottle), shoulder straps, handles. price range would be low, mid 3 digits. leather is cool. heavy canvas is also cool.

i thought of the ubiquitous filson 256 briefcase, but i am a special flower and i need special things. can't dress like all the plebians (11) (absolutely jk)

Hello peeps,

(Sorry, I really can't answer the past questions, I don't want to ignore them though)

I'm looking for some black stretch denim with a slim (not skinny, ultra tapered) fit. What would you guys recommend? I've been looking into the skull 5010 black stretch, but it seems a bit complicated to order from fabfour and also a waste to spend a good amount on shipping. Thanks before hand.

Hello peeps,

(Sorry, I really can't answer the past questions, I don't want to ignore them though)

I'm looking for some black stretch denim with a slim (not skinny, ultra tapered) fit. What would you guys recommend? I've been looking into the skull 5010 black stretch, but it seems a bit complicated to order from fabfour and also a waste to spend a good amount on shipping. Thanks before hand.

why do you need stretch if it's a slim fit? seems unnecessary

anybody know good casual grey wool pants?

why do you need stretch if it's a slim fit? seems unnecessary

anybody know good casual grey wool pants?

I have some rag & bone pants which fit the bill. They fit decently, but I found them for like 30 bucks, which is why I bought them. I wouldn't really look at them based on brand, but I was quite happy with them.

I don't really like the cotton/twill type texture anymore. Stretch was the closest to what I was thinking of in terms of how the denim is.