small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm looking for slim chinos, black, material like dickies or similar. I want the leg opening to be 7 inches.

anything that meets this criteria?

try zara, they have some decent stuff on sale (at least here), that needs a little bit of tayloring. i've got some "slim fit" dockers that i had tailored that look awesome too. if you can find them, A77 makes some nice one, called dictator or something like that.

my question: is there a place i can find the petrov destroyed jeans ?

try zara, they have some decent stuff on sale (at least here), that needs a little bit of tayloring. i've got some "slim fit" dockers that i had tailored that look awesome too. if you can find them, A77 makes some nice one, called dictator or something like that.

my question: is there a place i can find the petrov destroyed jeans ?

department stores in HK are filled with petrov with hefty markdowns too, saw a bunch of pants jeans, not exactly sure how the destroyed jeans look exactly, but if they are this season or last season, my bet would be HK has a ton left.

specifically, harvey nichols

OK two questions and time is of the essence! (sale items will be gone quick)

All Patrik Ervell experts I need your help!

1. If I wear a 32 in Patrik Ervell's Summer Jeans and have some room left over (waist is too big, works great with belt although legs still have room) and my true waist size is about 30", would you recommend I buy a pair of Patrik Ervell Formal Pants in 30 or 32 given that I would like a slim fit?

2. Is 4 the smallest size Stephan Schneider makes in a shirt? What does this size correlate to?

Thank You so much!!!!

to me MMM fits true to size (i just got the tts...). my german army are in size 43 and i'm a true 42 2/3 (42 or even 41 in cp sole shoes). when i tried the chunky hitops 43 fitted me well, and i remember the velcro ones fitted the same.

but if you buy those which share the same sole as cp/lanvin/... then yep it runs large.

OK two questions and time is of the essence! (sale items will be gone quick)

All Patrik Ervell experts I need your help!

1. If I wear a 32 in Patrik Ervell's Summer Jeans and have some room left over (waist is too big, works great with belt although legs still have room) and my true waist size is about 30", would you recommend I buy a pair of Patrik Ervell Formal Pants in 30 or 32 given that I would like a slim fit?

2. Is 4 the smallest size Stephan Schneider makes in a shirt? What does this size correlate to?

Thank You so much!!!!

Question #1: Ervell's formal trousers are a tad roomier in the waist than his summer jeans. I'd go for a size 30 if I were you. You can always have the waist let out if they're too tight (unlike the summer jeans, which can not be let out by a tailor without major reconstruction)

Question #2: Size 3 is the smallest Schneider size as far as I know......very hard to find that size tho.

Does anyone know if any stores have a brannock device that I can try here in the UK?? (Or something that has the same measurements and function?)

I wanna order some Aldens and they suggested that I get a brannock measurement to get the right sizing. I looked on Ebay to buy one but most of them are sellers from the US, so will be expensive to ship.

Thanks!

iy3aso.jpg

Looking to find a dope perfecto vest like this.

I know RO, N(N) and Undercover have made them, but i can't find them anywhere. Not to fussed about it being HIGH FASHUNZ anyway because i will probably wear it a bit oversized.

RECOMMENDATIONS?

Would be cool to find a colored one too, i guess that blue undrcvr one isn't out yet, might have to proxy it.

Looking to find a dope perfecto vest like this.

I know RO, N(N) and Undercover have made them, but i can't find them anywhere. Not to fussed about it being HIGH FASHUNZ anyway because i will probably wear it a bit oversized.

RECOMMENDATIONS?

Would be cool to find a colored one too, i guess that blue undrcvr one isn't out yet, might have to proxy it.

you should have bought this: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110410955438

Guest bambam

any suggestions for a cotton bomber jacket in navy/black/any dark colors?? preferably something without button flap pockets on the outside

edit: here is james woods in videodrome:

vlcsnap-172957439.png

help!!

Anyone have suggestions on where I can find some N. Hoolywood items?. I have seen them at Blackbird and another shop but they dont stock much. Open to overseas too if they will ship, im especially after their Under Summit Wear black tee

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2b87qT5uNF...h/PICT8745.jpg

The Archive is going to be carrying a lot of their fall stock, but mostly suiting and shirting, not any of the USW stuff. I can proxy for you if necessary.

has anyone seen these ksubi jeans anywhere or know the style name

1zx0ar9.jpg

I know those shoes are ss09 so the jeans must be too...but they don't show up in any Ksubi ss09 collection pics. I've checked loads of Ksubi online retailers but no dice.

The Ksubi official site is a motherfucking Tumblr with no info so I can't email them. someone give me info on these jawnzzz

THANK!