small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anybody know where I can get red wing 8130 boots in size 13? I read somewhere that they were exclusive to japan or something but I see a lot of pics of people who have them on here. Do they sell them at red wings stores in North America or are they still japan exclusives?

If you have em in 13 I'll buy them used :D

img25532323.jpg

Someone talk to me about sweatpants? Fashion sweats, mid level, or cheapy that are nice. Gimme some ideas or anything, people.

Looking for a dark-grey jacket similar to this style:

images_onFigure_98_98086_98086_BK5214_m_tif_b96e0bdd845f18fe.jpg

That's a J.crew jacket that they don't have anywhere in NYC in my size... cataloge is searching all the stores in the U.S. for it for me... but I don't have much hope.

I found this one... but it's too.. I don't know... i'm just not completely sold on the style yet.

ORTH-MO27_V1.jpg

Can anyone make any recommendations for me? Max i'm willing to spend is $275, but I think there should be a good one out there for around $200.

Where should I look for simple black gloves? Should be, relatively thin, relatively warm and ~$100 if possible. Leather would be cool.

when I go back to century 21 tomorrow I will see how cheap "Discount Designer Gloves" there are. If so, I will snap pics of unassuming black leather gloves that would fit your aesthetic. Maybe proxy.

you know those plastic headbands korean guys and 8 year old girls wear?

where can I get high quality one (do they exist?)

or one designed to fit large head of a man?

a few months ago my girlfriend at the time left one in my room and it was pretty useful

but it broke

just like _____

thanks for the help!