small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

3_804a.png

could this ann d knit be worn by a guy? I'm confused because it's under the men's section but it definitely looks womans I've asked a few people and they've said it's for women and would look bad on a guy. but I think it could be cool, not sure. (the neck is what throws me off)

well at first i thought the model was a guy, until i saw the bewb.

the neckline seems too low, and unless you're keen on nipple slips imho it wouldn't look good.

it is a good piece for ladies though.

yeah I thought the model was a guy at first glance.

and I would wear a shirt underneath, as such^. but yeah, I think the like neck lining thing looks to feminine.

How do NDC shoes run?

How do YMC shoes run?

I'm looking to buy some NDC oxfords and some YMC 2 lace ups and am not sure what size to get. I wear a 10.5 in Vans, a 9.5 in chucks, and a 43 in Spring Courts.

The NDC's are available in both a 9.5 and 10 (42.5 and 43) and the YMC's are just available in full sizes so I'm between a 43 and 44.

What sizes should I get?

Capa- You are a 43 in NDCs

I'm 10chucks, 10.5 vans, 10.5 adidas, 43 spring courts, 44 opening ceremony and a 43 in NDCs (i own 2 of them). NDCs are long shoes but pretty narrow

Dunno about YMCs though.

i've seen a guy wearing YSL sneakers yesterday, they kinda looked like german army trainers. Does anyone have a picture of more infos ?

If you mean the coloured ones, I don't know the name but there is 3 versions which are black suede with either red - green or yellow suede on the sides, tongue and toe-box.

They are featured on the website.

1) What brands make a black/white colourway boat shoe? I think i saw a booxsperry one but can't find them anywhere

2) Any ideas for shorts that are royal blue/khaki and hit just above the knee? (or where to cop the raf by raf shorts from a season ago.... kinda repeat question)

1) the boo x sperry were for spring 08, so you might luck out and find them on sale, but otherwise they are kinda hard to find.

2) i remember seeing a nice pair of tim hamiltons a while back...

is there anywher still offering a cashback on ebay now?

i dunno what you mean. everytihing on ebay (bin only) is at 30% right now.

what are those patent flats with a weird circular metallic cutout piece on the top front that i see every other girl at my school wearing (usually gold on black). and these gladiator sandals with symmetrically horizontally lined up straps going all the way up to the ankle that i see every other other girl wearing. -_- fuck. i feel like edmond looking at girl's feet all the time. and i dont want to ask. what if i get rejected like edmond too.

somebody please name this latest fad.

7000dress.jpg

tried it on at seven new york last fall.

tagged $7999.99

anyone know what designer this is? I need to know.

I apologize for the shitty lighting/phone picture.